Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith's Friday Night Fights vs TLP

blue

ajajajaj expected, tough luck TLP, goodluck rebuilding and getting out of the slump snarf snarf.

I made the last 2 fights....all i can say if gf clan cloaks.

pm me for a prep anytime zenith teamcapes only

dont use clan cloaks as an excuse l0l u guys got powned no excuses

gj zenith

cant tell if english, or foreign

k0 cya rami

didnt get it but ok

Current Clan: Team NP

already, lol sonnie

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody is using cloaks as an excuse...we know we can beat them with cloaks but it does benefit them lol. Your binds killed us and somehow your strategy of just keep running worked

I am so confused............................... whats with this clan cloak stuff, it's a cape? How does it affect a win/lose?

If you are lower level you have to right click them....you are a spastic

well thanks for the quick response, nice flame though bro. I guess your still butt hurt :(

Edit; cry more, they're capes l0l0l

Retired from the Pure Community.

#rseos

2uizn0h.gif

rip mm, better than any of ur **** clans

rzSmR.gif

ajajajaj expected, tough luck TLP, goodluck rebuilding and getting out of the slump snarf snarf.

I made the last 2 fights....all i can say if gf clan cloaks.

pm me for a prep anytime zenith teamcapes only

dont use clan cloaks as an excuse l0l u guys got powned no excuses

gj zenith

cant tell if english, or foreign

k0 cya rami

didnt get it but ok

forgot you banged your sol

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

Nobody is using cloaks as an excuse...we know we can beat them with cloaks but it does benefit them lol. Your binds killed us and somehow your strategy of just keep running worked

I am so confused............................... whats with this clan cloak stuff, it's a cape? How does it affect a win/lose?

well thanks for the quick response, nice flame though bro. I guess your still butt hurt :(

You ended in 20 minutes Friday....focus on your own clan pls

To be honest , in that +5 prep , you were spamming after the first round TC only..

while the rule was set on cloaks.

So eh........

whatever rofl

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

tlp dont seem like a dominant clan matched nowadays =\

We still have the best f2p record lol...one prep (not even a prep) doesn't show what our clan is

But big wars do & you flopped on all of them, stop trying to bring up the past clearly he said nowadays

We have had one f2p 100v100...while FOE has had like 7. And by the best f2p prep record I mean in the last 2 months. Who are you anyways? Seems like you are clearly new.

BLUEJAY?????????? LOL