Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Jamie` and his Aus/Nz unit

Eleqtricity

As you may know, Revenge has closed it's doors due to leaders being inactive and being hacked for site/teamspeak too many times.

Revenge had a very active Australia and New Zealand community and we have all grown to be good friends, so we want to stick together.

There will be quite a few of us; so finding a clan with a lot of aus/nz is not too important, but having a few will definitely influence our decision.

Please, when posting don't give us some biased ******** because I will be ignoring it.

Looking for a clan that is mostly F2P because aus/nz cannot come to P2P pk trips because it is monday morning for us and we have school/work.

Want a good active community with hella active forums :)

Sorry guys, No HPC's

There's me:

111122194735.png

I'm training up hella fast :)

My talents: Gfx, social, active, know how to admin/mod forums (Senior member of R)

There's Nick:

111122170915.png

Talents: Can pk/brid like a boss, social and active (Senior member of R)

There's James:

111122205201.jpg

Talents: Friendly, helpful, trustworthy, good warrer in both servers

There's Dark-Mabey:

111122205836.png

Talents: A real nice guy. trustworthy as F**k, Active

There's Age:

111122190933.png

Talents: Can call/lead for mini's/pk trips/preps in both servers, cool guy (Elite member of R)

Let the recruiting begin

@ Proud Council of Relapse
txZjO.gif
jamiegirlsig2.png

Proud to be a New Zealander

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All your friends with 10- def should try out #NmE

You should get a new account as the one you have is 21 def -_- and 63 attack -_- with no stat over 90.

Getting 70 attack

Justified (: But I would consider checking out NME's community. I know we have spare accounts for solid members who are loyal to the clan, and you know what our clan is about. I would really urge you to at least slap an intro on our forums mate. Best of luck

-Chad

1175tub.png

You should get a new account as the one you have is 21 def -_- and 63 attack -_- with no stat over 90.

Getting 70 attack

Justified (: But I would consider checking out NME's community. I know we have spare accounts for solid members who are loyal to the clan, and you know what our clan is about. I would really urge you to at least slap an intro on our forums mate. Best of luck

-Chad

What chad said =]

10nzx1j.gif

Getting 70 attack

-Chad

I would love to join NME, but i'm 21 def (fml) would most likely join if someone offered to give me a -10 def account, like im legit i wouldnt take it then leave.

So far choices are

#1 NME/Zenith

#2 TLP

#3 Enormity?

txZjO.gif
jamiegirlsig2.png

Getting 70 attack

-Chad

I would love to join NME, but i'm 21 def (fml) would most likely join if someone offered to give me a -10 def account, like im legit i wouldnt take it then leave.

So far choices are

#1 NME/Zenith

#2 TLP

#3 Enormity?

Like I said in the paragraph, we do have spare accounts and I can talk to our staff to maybe arrange that for you, considering if they deem you trustworthy. Do consider NmE, and do realize our clan expects activeness, loyalty, and willing members. I am not doubting you, but do know what we expect :)

EDIT: Do realize NmE stresses a great deal on F2p, so you will not be scrutinized for missing P2p trips since you are Aussies/Nz. Do take that into consideration ;)

1175tub.png

Getting 70 attack

-Chad

So far choices are

#1 NME/Zenith

#2 TLP

#3 Enormity?

Like I said in the paragraph, we do have spare accounts and I can talk to our staff to maybe arrange that for you, considering if they deem you trustworthy. Do consider NmE, and do realize our clan expects activeness, loyalty, and willing members. I am not doubting you, but do know what we expect :)

EDIT: Do realize NmE stresses a great deal on F2p, so you will not be scrutinized for missing P2p trips since you are Aussies/Nz. Do take that into consideration ;)

Sounds good man, come in #Ranzac so I can talk to you and not flood this topic :)

txZjO.gif
jamiegirlsig2.png

Getting 70 attack

-Chad

So far choices are

#1 NME/Zenith

#2 TLP

#3 Enormity?

Sounds good man, come in #Ranzac so I can talk to you and not flood this topic :)

I would LOVE to do that, but I am at University and I was reluctant to download Swiftkit so I can focus on my studies and baseball (I play D2 baseball). I will be home tomorrow due to Thanksgiving, so I will be on then. But if you have any questions, do not hesitate to PM my little brother, who is actually my IRL brother, who holds a General Rank in Enemy. You can find him at `Andrew|Thau.

Have a good night mate.

-Chad

1175tub.png

Would've loved you guys to join NME,

But to be honest TLP.

Best choice out. Just due to the fact that their AUS/NZ Unit is epic + They are epic in general.

Goodluck with your search Jamie <3 and the rest.

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

Try Out Hostility, were F2p based but also doing p2p, But we got strong f2p and you guys would perfectly fit for it :)

I do respect Aussies, waking up like 4am just for some runescape clanning :)

Gl finding the new home.

Ex Member Of Bloody Vikingz : February 2011 - April 2011
Ex Officer of Exiled Force : April 2011 - October 2011
Ex Member Of We Are Royalty : October 2011 - November 2011
Proud Ex councilj-1.gifCouncil Of Hostility November 2011 - August 8th
Proud Member of Fatality since August 11th

I talked to you in IRC,

Should check out Zenith, you guys are great members and you guys seem to be more concerned about community which is something we have in both audio and site activity.

http://zenith-rs.com/forums/index.php?/cp/1-about-us/

^Really just gives a basic overview of it

Last Sunday: http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.p...t=0&start=0

Saturday: http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.p...t=0&start=0

Friday: http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.p...t=0&start=0

Goodluck Jamie :)

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

Sup lads, sad to hear about R but i guess **** happens :[

I think you lads should try Z out, i know alot of you were ex-chaotic, and we have a few ex-chaotic in zenith, we also have a few nz members aswel, and we could do with more to help our community, your alll extremley active and when i was in chaotic, i was suprised by your loyalty and determination and i think you ALL would help Z out alot, we have lots of ptp and ftp trips as well as lots of fun events. We have an active site and vent, and a very friendly community.

I believe nate from revenge is joining [could be wrong] anyways yeah consider #zenith, im sure you would like it

QwnAO.png