Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pures Celebrate Thanksgiving With...

Chain Is Law

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its all on vid, everytime we claimed a win, and tlp decided to rerush, we wasnt idiots about it, and we just wanted action so we would rerush with low food after you had a rg every 2 mins at mossies..

we stepped into mossies once after we moved from ne bh to mossies after we beat u at vents :/

when you decidded to rush us east of mossies we rushed u again then the fight carried on up to spiders where we also won..

no need to hide the truth from your members you lost. i dont see foe complaining they are a real clan unlike TLP.

overall - gj lads

[teaser=http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1140" target="_blank">

cpsig.png
RSN : Old Plums

Clan : Corrupt Pures

</a>

Click Anywhere Above Here For My PW Page, Or Below For CP Site !

If You Need Help Or Have Any Questions With Corrupt Pures PM ME

its all on vid, everytime we claimed a win, and tlp decided to rerush, we wasnt idiots about it, and we just wanted action so we would rerush with low food after you had a rg every 2 mins at mossies..

we stepped into mossies once after we moved from ne bh to mossies after we beat u at vents :/

when you decidded to rush us east of mossies we rushed u again then the fight carried on up to spiders where we also won..

no need to hide the truth from your members you lost. i dont see foe complaining they are a real clan unlike TLP.

overall - gj lads

u do the same thing every time we fight..u rerush and keep rerushing then on pw u claim the win, stop acting like we are the only ones who do it.

and its not the leaders who are saying we won? its the members...if u didnt notice, so open ur eyes my friend before u ramble on about ********

xncgb5.jpg

overall - gj lads

u do the same thing every time we fight..u rerush and keep rerushing then on pw u claim the win, stop acting like we are the only ones who do it.

and its not the leaders who are saying we won? its the members...if u didnt notice, so open ur eyes my friend before u ramble on about ********

stop bitching cant take the heat get out of the kitchen. Its Sunday buddy. We cleared you fair and square two times in a row but still decided to give you a little more action. If anything you should be grateful.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

vids are up.

Drunkin R2h

http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

Failed Hiitz

http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

Batman

http://www.youtube.c...U&feature=feedu

BvG [w/ COMMENTARY]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3bCW92tLmM

i like bvg since it explains all first fights, then drunks is pretty much the last fight in detail

[teaser=http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1140" target="_blank">

cpsig.png
RSN : Old Plums

Clan : Corrupt Pures

</a>

Click Anywhere Above Here For My PW Page, Or Below For CP Site !

If You Need Help Or Have Any Questions With Corrupt Pures PM ME

overall - gj lads

stop bitching cant take the heat get out of the kitchen. Its Sunday buddy. We cleared you fair and square two times in a row but still decided to give you a little more action. If anything you should be grateful.

Thanks for reminding me its sunday, cya in about an hour

overall - gj lads

u2

Experienced Member of Eruption of Pures

rwizt.png
esTQR.png

overall - gj lads

u2

What happened this sunday franco?

overall - gj lads

u2

What happened this sunday franco?

we forced u to hide in lobby once again, to bad u rushed us when we had like 20-25 lmfa0

Experienced Member of Eruption of Pures

rwizt.png
esTQR.png

Im getting laid

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"