Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith's Saturday | 3 Fights only 16 deaths ?

blue

8OIxw.png

#Zenith

Another glorious F2P Saturday came upon us we had high hopes today after a week of decent 35 pulls to preps we where aiming for 50 but sadly only peaked at 45 beautiful bald Zenith members. we went out focusing on FI and CP but as always CP spent most of their trip hitting LPC's then running to mossies. but we as always had the last laugh and we ended 2 hours after we started with 40 People.

Also check out the best KDR of the day :)

lolowat232552.png

3Yj12.png

:Videos:

3Yj12.png

UtzJn.png

We set out looking for Fatality we waited and waited but they just wouldn't leave the NE steps so we did what any great clan would we rushed up and spammed " Come out and play" they asked us to defend and we rushed out to vents and soon after fi came out we stayed right on top of them barley losing anybody the whole fight about 5 minutes later we pushed them up the steps and spammed "GF Fi".

3Yj12.png

UtzJn.png

After banking our loot from Fi we found that War was getting cleared by TLP and CP was still running around doing god knows what. so we waited for Fi to come back out and they maintained Opts well so we went after them again we found them log in right beside us @ lvl 39 single's strip. We quickly rushed north and so did they with everyone spread i called a movement west up against the lava and we stayed clumped and manged to snipe down FI members inside us 1 at a time. about 8 minutes into fighting Fi was cleared and we walked south with our arms filled with addy plates and green capes.

3Yj12.png

EVJeI.png

We finally got a PM from CP ranks asking for a PKRI but when they hoped to us they left 2 minutes later saying they had "another PKRI" we found this a huge waste of time and wanted to get even so we waited for them to get out of lobby and followed them to their world we quickly rushed from mossies to corp where we found CP and NME fighting we focused on CP. We pushed them from Corp to Gap and then all the way west until they reached their lovely home with there pet moss giants :)

3Yj12.png

PictureZ

111203133031.png

111203140702.png

111203141230.png

111203132029.png

111203132936.png

111203133031.png

111203133041.png

111203133131.png

111203133159.png

111203140826.png
111203165133.jpg

111203160953.jpg

111203152754.jpg

111203152815.jpg

111203170058.jpg

5L7di.png

3W5Qf.png

aLCs5.png

uRcLl.png

stKCV.png

ew0EU.png

Oxbh5.png

YkNoN.png

Uw0x7.png

sQKTE.png

zgoOq.png

Xf298.png

UhgUM.png

ZBcyn.png

D6peP.png

38jH5.png

eP1lH.png

9t3wz.png

KNGO4.png

SIrwG.png

Cghgt.png

ch2DD.png

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, maybe crash or fighting clans low on food is my guess.

GJ on trip.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

correction : you hit us while we had 20 left vs nme while nme had 5, pushed nme to gap n cleared em n u guys ran in.. I was there for the whole trip and I don't recall seeing Fi once our whole trip, or being in single for more than 30 seconds to hop to a world but okay.

P.S

Your home is mossies too sir, from your pics 75% of your fights were by mossies.

gratz doe, on killing the punching bag of the pure community

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

correction : you hit us while we had 20 left vs nme while nme had 5, pushed nme to gap n cleared em n u guys ran in.. I was there for the whole trip and I don't recall seeing Fi once our whole trip, or being in single for more than 30 seconds to hop to a world but okay.

P.S

Your home is mossies too sir, from your pics 75% of your fights were by mossies.

ur rsn isn't coach david

P.S

ur rsn isn't coach david

i do wot i want m8

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

Nice man but you see when we get to mossies where pushing clans like you into them.

and also why is crashing such a big deal to you idiots now don't u just sit @ mosssies and wait for something to crash ?

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

P.S

Just counted its 3 pics @ Mossies and over 20 @ Corp JUST SAYING

PS why does this come from a cp guy....

VJPhR.png

YDXgJ.png

Nice man but you see when we get to mossies where pushing clans like you into them.

and also why is crashing such a big deal to you idiots now don't u just sit @ mosssies and wait for something to crash ?

is that all u can say, mr blue stanger, 'sit @ mossies' etc, we'll close ur clan again.

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

P.S

nice 3-0 in fullout in ur own server

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

P.S

FACEPALM thats all u can say something another clan accomplished 5 months ago... obvious retard

P.S

FACEPALM thats all u can say something another clan accomplished 5 months ago... obvious retard

and that joke about us huggin mossies is 6 months old. keep em comin.

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png