Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality Vs. NPO ~ 3-0

Alcohol

Not that impressive vs NPO, TLP nearly beat them down 12 and left them with 4 ending, lol. Good job on the win tho.

ok debbie downer

The usual Fatality shenanigans, you kids never learn. This is your third or so win in months, let me ask you to simmer down, good day.

Lol? Ok mate, w/e. Calm the **** down and stop bragging about your clan on our topic...

Won't happen its adrian ur talking about.. biggest spas on pw l0l hen-ry is #2 tbh

Edit: nice win

qOY7v.png

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that impressive vs NPO, TLP nearly beat them down 12 and left them with 4 ending, lol. Good job on the win tho.

ok debbie downer

The usual Fatality shenanigans, you kids never learn. This is your third or so win in months, let me ask you to simmer down, good day.

Lol? Ok mate, w/e. Calm the **** down and stop bragging about your clan on our topic...

Won't happen its adrian ur talking about.. biggest spas on pw l0l hen-ry is #2 tbh

pretty sure your the biggest spas on pw lol

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

ok debbie downer

pretty sure your the biggest spas on pw lol

its a tie.

OT: GJ on your comeback win fi.

ok debbie downer

I thought you were EoP :unsure:. Anyway, flame off bud. You started the ordeal.

You have some catching up to do :P

Gj on round 2, we should prep sometime.

Idk what that tactic in round 2 was though lol. By the time you started attacking anyone you were down 5 already

bestcouncil.png

fHP2s.png

qOY7v.png

ok debbie downer

I thought you were EoP :unsure:. Anyway, flame off bud. You started the ordeal.

You have some catching up to do :P

Gj on round 2, we should prep sometime.

Idk what that tactic in round 2 was though lol. By the time you started attacking anyone you were down 5 already

**** happens, we still won it in Hero fashion. It showed Quality, resilience and best of all honour.

We would prep you but then history would repeat and we would have you hacking, phishing ddosing. Just not worth the hassle.