Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hostility vs PF 10v10

Daddy

when u decide to remove teamcapes against levels 75s at 3am this is how it goes.

why do u decline each run in against us ? /query A_L_L_E_N_Zz feel free to ask mate.

epic jr had took his teamcape off on the 1st rounds so why the fk wouldnt we take off ours if u can. tell me that , and it was not at 3am in ur time unless u have moved to africa or something LOL

when u decide to remove teamcapes against levels 75s at 3am this is how it goes.

why do u decline each run in against us ? /query A_L_L_E_N_Zz feel free to ask mate.

epic jr had took his teamcape off on the 1st rounds so why the fk wouldnt we take off ours if u can. tell me that , and it was not at 3am in ur time unless u have moved to africa or something LOL

MisteR. /query A_L_L_E_N_Zz im asking u for a run in right now , or a mini or either a full out

please accept and query me hopefully u can pull enough.

a country clan won "1" mini against #purefect stop getting pound and man up

34qsb2w.jpg

INW5b.gif