Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

An expected result - EoP smash TLP

Leech

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We got word Fi were spread north of gap, and we quickly headed up west around spider hill to meet them. When we were a few maps away, they logged to lobby in their spread, so we got a spread 2 maps north and also logged. After about 5 minutes of waiting they picked a world, and i'm not sure if they knew we were next to them or not, but we quickly logged in, potted up, and rushed south. We caught them in a few clumps and quickly overran their west side and getting a lot of early koes before they had put their overs up. We pushed them east towards gdz, killing most of them, at which point HF logged in and we told everyone to dip south and log out with their loot.

rr05t0.png

Who did what?

^this

little less propaganda pl0x

gj anyways

Thats the kdr over the course of 2 hours, I'm sure you had other action apart from that 45 second fight lol.

bestcouncil.png

fHP2s.png

qOY7v.png

We got word Fi were spread north of gap, and we quickly headed up west around spider hill to meet them. When we were a few maps away, they logged to lobby in their spread, so we got a spread 2 maps north and also logged. After about 5 minutes of waiting they picked a world, and i'm not sure if they knew we were next to them or not, but we quickly logged in, potted up, and rushed south. We caught them in a few clumps and quickly overran their west side and getting a lot of early koes before they had put their overs up. We pushed them east towards gdz, killing most of them, at which point HF logged in and we told everyone to dip south and log out with their loot.

rr05t0.png

Who did what?

^this

gj anyways

Thats the kdr over the course of 2 hours, I'm sure you had other action apart from that 45 second fight lol.

Hes proving that even though you claimed to manage to clear up so many members of so many different clans. You failed to clear up even a third of any of the clans you mention in your topic.

54 kills yet you cleared up most of fi who pulled 55+

54 kills yet you cleared up some of HF

54 kills yet you cleared up some of TLP.

Think we know where this is going..

Scooby doo just found YOO :)

Do you have a topic written up before your trip starts and then just add clan names to try and make it more factual?

Anyway good job on the fiction

#1 Science Fiction literature award goes to EOP for sure.

rr05t0.png

Who did what?

^this

gj anyways

Hes proving that even though you claimed to manage to clear up so many members of so many different places. You failed to clear up even a third of any of the clans you mention in your topic.

Ain't near as clever as scooby doo flashie, but you're right and well all know everything about eop..

as i said, next time when you set up a planned pkri in wildy with us, please don't end 5 minutes prior the pkri with 30 people left telling your members TLP pussied out (wouldnt be suprised if you did that to other clans like fi), while we were spread and waiting for you, even without our ts for the whole trip.

i pity you and your ranks, i really do. and thats an insult coming from a croatian.

smartestmember.jpg

We had no teamspeak throughout our whole trip, yet you still only managed to kill around 3 TLP collectively and to top it all off, claiming to have smashed anything with 58 kills throughout a 2 hour trip, ha. Only Jonty would humor the pure community with such topic.

Do you have a topic written up before your trip starts and then just add clan names to try and make it more factual?

#1 Science Fiction literature award goes to EOP for sure.

rr05t0.png

Who did what?

^this

gj anyways

Hes proving that even though you claimed to manage to clear up so many members of so many different places. You failed to clear up even a third of any of the clans you mention in your topic.

Ain't near as clever as scooby doo flashie, but you're right and well all know everything about eop..

as i said, next time when you set up a planned pkri in wildy with us, please don't end 5 minutes prior the pkri with 30 people left telling your members TLP pussied out (wouldnt be suprised if you did that to other clans like fi), while we were spread and waiting for you, even without our ts for the whole trip.

i pity you and your ranks, i really do. and thats an insult coming from a croatian.

You start accepting our pkris on Saturdays instead of claiming we have been running the entire trip and we may return the favour on Sundays.

bestcouncil.png

fHP2s.png

qOY7v.png

Yes. Remember the time your leadership was yelling at people to not get out of corp because EoP was there? We weren't, we were regrouping at edgeville, we weren't at gap as your leaders screamed at your members several times. :whistling:

Also, thanks for moving me down in your teamspeak just in time, was hilarious:

Spoiler:

aqQ9.png

:D

does your member not bringing food to trips or are they just 1bangs?

No, we don't bring food.

We had no teamspeak throughout our whole trip, yet you still only managed to kill around 3 TLP collectively and to top it all off, claiming to have smashed anything with 58 kills throughout a 2 hour trip, ha. Only Jonty would humor the pure community with such topic.

It was funnier knowing you told your members you won that fight, It was actually 54 kills btw, not 58. :thumbsup:

Also @TLP members; I asked your ranks for a wildy prep but they declined :( maybe when they think your ready for the dangerous wilderness? :D

Proud @๖ۣۜHigh Council of the Most Hated Pure clan.

Yes. Remember the time your leadership was yelling at people to not get out of corp because EoP was there? We weren't, we were regrouping at edgeville, we weren't at gap as your leaders screamed at your members several times. :whistling:

Also, thanks for moving me down in your teamspeak just in time, was hilarious:

Spoiler:

aqQ9.png

:D

does your member not bringing food to trips or are they just 1bangs?

No, we don't bring food.

It was funnier knowing you told your members you won that fight, It was actually 54 kills btw, not 58. :thumbsup:

Also @TLP members; I asked your ranks for a wildy prep but they declined :( maybe when they think your ready for the dangerous wilderness? :D

Tayyab, tell me this, whats the difference between Wildy/Dang Clw? A prep your not gonna pull 100 so don't say that, we can do it on plat, so open space like level 45+, you will risk same **** whether in that or in wildy. Only difference is you can't lie about opts or have mains crash. Sooooo sounds like you are planning one of the two so if anyone is scared it would be eop....

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Tayyab, tell me this, whats the difference between Wildy/Dang Clw? A prep your not gonna pull 100 so don't say that, we can do it on plat, so open space like level 45+, you will risk same **** whether in that or in wildy. Only difference is you can't lie about opts or have mains crash. Sooooo sounds like you are planning one of the two so if anyone is scared it would be eop....

Scared to head out in the wilderness bic boi?

You wanted a prep, we offered you one, you declined.

Bai Bai.

Bai Bai.

Once again you proved the reason for it, you and your clan can't be trusted. If you had a better rep I bet most clans would give you a wildy prep. What is even more funny, is the fact that you will give every other clan clw dang/safe preps but TLP. I mean going by that you looked scared as hell.

here we go with the wilderness excuse again lmfa0

ikr

11wacsx.jpg

Moderator.png

Bai Bai.

Once again you proved the reason for it, you and your clan can't be trusted. If you had a better rep I bet most clans would give you a wildy prep. What is even more funny, is the fact that you will give every other clan clw dang/safe preps but TLP. I mean going by that you looked scared as hell.

ikr

or we can stick to smashing you on the weekends to prove how were better than you :whistling: , if you really need to prove how good your clan is in clan wars then uhh i'll leave you to it.. whatever floats ur boat m8.

Bai Bai.

ikr

or we can stick to smashing you on the weekends to prove how were better than you :whistling: , if you really need to prove how good your clan is in clan wars then uhh i'll leave you to it.. whatever floats ur boat m8.

O silly me hitting a TS off is really proving your better. The funniest part is and I said it before we were man enough to stay out. It was you that said we would fight then you got hit by MM and ended instead? I mean **** you must work wonders to have 54 kills and clear 3 clans....

11wacsx.jpg

Moderator.png