Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Three Months Of Domination - Venom's P2P PK Trip [12/11/11]

Crisis

Is this topic suppose to be a troll? each fight that you state vs us is worded in a way that it makes it look like you put up resistance when in reality you bowed down

Because what I just read is the complete opposite of what happened. we cleared you each and every time that we encountered you today. each time we encountered you it would result in -

1. us pushing you to single and camp you guys down multiple wildy lvls till you were out of food or

2. pushed you to single and you gave up and died

I really dont see why you guys are lieing. I guess you have to have some kind of image to keep your pulls decent

look forward to more hits from us

meanwhile in propaganda studios.....

tuche idiot

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

Is this topic suppose to be a troll? each fight that you state vs us is worded in a way that it makes it look like you put up resistance when in reality you bowed down

Because what I just read is the complete opposite of what happened. we cleared you each and every time that we encountered you today. each time we encountered you it would result in -

1. us pushing you to single and camp you guys down multiple wildy lvls till you were out of food or

2. pushed you to single and you gave up and died

I really dont see why you guys are lieing. I guess you have to have some kind of image to keep your pulls decent

look forward to more hits from us

meanwhile in propaganda studios.....

tuche idiot

touché

ZOOEY DESCHANEL

tumblr_lwdl24t3zk1r0mied.gif

I think your vid just verified what i stated earliar, hugging single steps at N.E BH and then when we are just about to rush in the vid cuts off

5 venom in single ranging 25 cp in multi due to killing the others in multi :[

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png