Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy's Epic Wednesday

Ben√

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gf , if u still dont understand the difference between a team and a clan i dunno how'd you got promoted in nme. u won against a team in a midweek the funny thing is how proud could u be. i never pretended to be number #1 in the wild with my team , but atleast i man up and do whatever i can with whatever pull i got

grow up about the allenz vs ben no one gave a single **** bout it just saying.

pm me if ur interested in a matched opts prep tho.

34qsb2w.jpg

INW5b.gif

Yet another fun midweek (: Thanks to everyone who attended

I would be happy to arrange a matched dangerous prep if I could be sure you guys would pull a decent amount, which judging by today is not the case :c

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

gf , if u still dont understand the difference between a team and a clan i dunno how'd you got promoted in nme. u won against a team in a midweek the funny thing is how proud could u be. i never pretended to be number #1 in the wild with my team , but atleast i man up and do whatever i can with whatever pull i got

grow up about the allenz vs ben no one gave a single **** bout it just saying.

pm me if ur interested in a matched opts prep tho.

Flash3: I don't give a single ****.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Me too.

So that's Ivp, Scott and Ben- the 3 rank referals that are needed to app for NME.

I'm not even joking either.

Elum the choice is yours that's like an auto accept

I'd Hit that

Ohhh yeah

10nzx1j.gif

how to counter nippon q's team of mains, go above lvl 20 where the fear of not being able to tele is too much for them.

I would much prefer to fight above BH where I can actually hit more than 4 of you. Today, though, we were busy with other fights down there. Perhaps you'll come back again another time? ^_^

128250368099.gif