Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[NME] We Scouted 28

Scott

We had 33/38 People when TLP crashed.

I'll be waiting your vid. Didnt think you would be this desperate to post a topic that consists of 38 kills, and the highlight of the topic being 5 kills vs CP.

111218180210.png

111218180344.png

"They have so many ffs"

Seems like you were winning r0f

Between the video, the impartial KDR graph and the fact that you had 38 starting and only 18 in your picture; I think it's pretty conclusive that you had lost 20+ before TLP crashed

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be waiting your vid. Didnt think you would be this desperate to post a topic that consists of 38 kills, and the highlight of the topic being 5 kills vs CP.

111218180210.png

111218180344.png

HAHA, keep denying it despite there being solid proof.

111218212914.png

Also, we ended with 57 kills, not 38 kills. Get off this topic

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Sorry about the crash at the start, you were one of the few clans even out in multi.

40 pulls to P2P already, impressive.

No worries frieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeend

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

41 ppl 35 kills couldn't be that fun, gj on your trip regardless

If only your 12 year old spastic virgin ass could read :|

It clearly says after the CP fight, ******** rofl.

cool should i add on 5 more that xl and venom had

#1 closet fanboy :teehee:

OT: Today's trip was fun as hell

111218180210.png

111218180344.png

wheres the proof of ur 33/38 people? and whats ur excuse for the graph? lmfao c'mon cp, take a loss for once lel

I only got one or two kills, but i was finishing piles off like a baws with dat cmaul

0 deaths also says it was a successful trip for me :)

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Ty for the fight, Think we had the upper hand though.. Just my opinion.

I thought better of you to lower yourself to them spastic's level Drunk, the KDR graphs and stuff show we had you under control until TLP crashed. We're not even claiming a win but you guys are too weird to accept anything other than your complete domination of the fight, and you know as well as me that didn't happen.

After posting your topic with like 19 kills 54 deaths, you just look really desperate to keep hold of some dignity haha. You can trick your own brainwashed members, but you can't trick the community.

See you again

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Ty for the fight, Think we had the upper hand though.. Just my opinion.

I thought better of you to lower yourself to them spastic's level Drunk, the KDR graphs and stuff show we had you under control until TLP crashed. We're not even claiming a win but you guys are too weird to accept anything other than your complete domination of the fight, and you know as well as me that didn't happen.

After posting your topic with like 19 kills 54 deaths, you just look really desperate to keep hold of some dignity haha. You can trick your own brainwashed members, but you can't trick the community.

See you again

1-800-TLP

i guess we called them lol

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility