Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[N]ew[P]ure[O]rder Ft Zenith Run You Chickens Run

CranKed

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Prime example of an idiot.

rofl someones really mad wheres zenith's sunday trip topic??

THIS! lol

How's G.E ? :O

Comming from a guy who's in a clan which I see each weekend loaded up with Waterstaff's and rag gear. Not even ancient staffs, but WATER STAFF's... Need I say more?

If your clan did a lil' less ddosing, phishing, and constantly yapping at other clans, and focused a bit more on the basics, you might come away with a W or two more often. But then again your clan has already found its Highest Point ;)

Elite bs3r enough said <_<

And isn't Fatality like 2-10 against us in preps, like stop talking to a clan far more superior than you. A stream of momentum, and you guys think your on top of the world. We will see how this pans out.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

rolf everyone is hating on the fall in pictures like i said our site is still down atm we cant gather all of our pictures so we can make a proper topic this topic will be edited an zenith thank you very much for the loots. we will See you next week an get some more loot of you. no need to flame this topic this is our topic not yours if you reply intending to flame it just makes u look stupid because of how mad you are of your trip.

hahaha i heard your ranks raging on ts3 during todays trip. must of been fun for your members

I lol'd ^ Cranked...I mean Josh, You've given me to much to work with,

What REALLY makes you look stupid is apping to your own clan *sigh* on to the next one,

Im not sure why you guys act so hard, this is your only Pk Trip Topic in the last month and a half, *sigh*

now that-that's out of my system Gratz on the pull and your presumably fun pk trip ;)

(You Know I Still love you josh, even though you tried to hit me off) :D

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

Pull 50...

Get 39 Kills

Die 39 Times

So, more than 3/4 of your clan died at least once?

They fought more than Zenith lol. Im guessing they fought FOE too judging by the earlier comments :s

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-