Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[I]ntense [R]edemption - #1 P2P Med Level Clan

Tal

rud1dj.png

97k27k.jpg

irseparator2d.png

Team-26_cape.gif

Info:

Intense Redemption is a P2P/F2P Based Clan with a good community, lots of humor, and lots of action. We pride ourselves on our ability to win wars efficiently. We communicate through a Ventrilo channel during events, and love to fight in both pvp and clan wars.

Site - www.Intense-Redemption.Com

Memberlist

Youtube

Team-26_cape.gif

The Staff:

crowngolduh9lr6si6.gifLeadercrowngolduh9lr6si6.gif

Zo Is Legend - Austin has tons of leadership and warring experience, and everything he does is in the best interest of the clan

2usj1jkjpg.gifCo-Leader2usj1jkjpg.gif

Vacant

crown2zj2ej8qk5.gifHigh Councilscrown2zj2ej8qk5.gif

Destroynoobz - Tal is a great people person, easy to get to know, and he's always thinking of new ways to improve IR

0mg--Us--Own - Doug is a very organized person, always making sure people are doing things they are required to do. He has a lot of clan pride

Mii D Sc 1m - Ryan is a very cool guy to talk with. He rarely gets angry, and always has a positive outlook on things

pker9cind1.gifWarlordspker9cind1.gif

L3efs 4rrow - Junior is not only a great warring leader, but also a great and positive influence within the clan

Titans Str - Titans is one of the most beloved members in IR, with his undeniable charm, along with being a solid war leader

Team-26_cape.gif

Requirements:

Option A: 40+ Attack w/ 80+ Strength AND 70+ Magic or Ranged

Option B: 80+ Ranged w/ 70+ Strength or Magic

Option C: 77+ Ranged AND Strength w/ 70+ Magic

Option D: 94+ Magic

Note: All Options require 65+ combat

Team-26_cape.gif

History:

Intense Redemption was founded on June 6th of 2007 by Zo and I Heavenz I. Right from the start, they knew what our name would be, as Zo had previously thought up clan names for kicks. The clan started off with Tiger R4nged and I Tztok I as Co-Leaders. With ex-clanmates of Heavenz's old clan and friends of Tiger's, IR had a sum of about 20 people after its first week. As the summer weeks went by, our numbers grew. From 20 to 30 to 40 to 60, they continued. After a month or so, Zo and Heavenz had a disagreement. Heavenz eventually left the clan. After several more occasions, Tiger R4nged had an argument with Zo as well, and was demoted shortly afterward. Tiger R4nged also left the clan.

As the situation deteriorated, a clan we were allied with, The Pure Forces, was going to merge with us into The Convicted. But right when it was about to be done, they backed out. I Tztok I had had enough. He too, departed from IR.

Finally, Zo had had enough. Kantomermote, I Grim P K I, Pur3range957, and X Tw2n Ftw X were promoted to High Council. This group of High Councils brought us out of that slump by recruiting intelligent, good members- lots of them. After pulling 60 and (barely) losing our first major war, to AAO, we were ready to continue to strengthen. Unfortunately, at this point in time, the wilderness was removed, and the following PCL (Pure Clan League) Era was fairly uneventful. Eventually pvp was returned, and IR set its eyes on success in the wilderness once again.

In January of 2009 an old-school IR Member who had previously left to join MM returned to IR on a new pure, after begging to return and claiming that IR was his home. Within a few weeks, he decided to leave again, this time for FOE. His leaving post was heavily flamed by Zo, who got very angry over it. Kantomermote would not have it. After having retired his acquired Leader rank, he had a retired rank with still enough access to edit Zo's post. Zo re-editted it, and so did Kanto. This went on several times until eventually Zo took Kanto's access. L Harmz Mike, the other Leader at the time, allowed Kanto onto his forums account, and Kanto banned Zo back.

"While taking my final exam, Ricky texts me and tells me that Mike and Kanto officially booted me out of my own clan. I rush home and I see tons of people from other clans waiting for my arrival so they can pound in on the humiliation. As soon as I get on, I get a few pms from a few people like Jess, Ducks, and Tempt saying they'd follow me wherever I go. I decided to re-make Intense Redemption, as I own the rights to the name and they can't take it away from me. More and more people came such as Jonpow, Shawn, Lars, Jared, etc, until we basically had everyone that was on at that moment with IR. When Mike gets on the next morning he sees he's defeated and makes a new clan for his followers. He takes basically all our GMT members with him and a few Eastern members. All of our staff is gone except Destroynoobz and I." - Zo

"A man can be totally destroyed but yet not defeated."

IR decided to continue and pursue its goals of success. With several old school members like JJ Owns Btw, Dats Bootay, and H E R0 I C, we got back on our feet and pounded the newly formed 'Enigma' for a total of 5 weeks in a row. Since then we remained steady, slumping and rising with the rest of the pure community.

But finally there was a slump we could not get around. IR members were sick of it. It was time for a change. Right when we searched for a solution, it came to us. Titans_Str came into #IRclan, proposing a merge with Impact. He was mocked by Junior and Tal, who at the time found the idea ridiculous. But after some discussion between the two, they decided it might not be a bad idea. They spoke with Impact again, a week later, and then the rest of the IR Staff. Finally, after some bitter negotiation, the deal was done. Impact and IR merged after an undefeated joint PCL, outopting all the other clans besides Enigma + Fe, who we crushed even with matched opts.

Some members from Impact left later on, but the merge itself was successful. IR gained key warring members such as Il 0ynxx Il, Ix D1v1ne Ix, and X Ta C Y. With the closing of Havoc, some old school IR members from Havoc rejoined IR. We had the opts. We had the levels. And soon enough, we had the skill. IR spent most of the Pure Clan Tournament teaching its members to P2P. The result was astounding. IR cruised through the Med Level P2P Med Division, crushing opponents in both the P2P Matched Opts and the P2P Full Out section. We won P2P Matched Opts in first place. Finally, it was time to show the rest of the Pure Clans who we were. IR set up its advertisements for our Full Out P2P War vs Carnage, a P2P based clan. We outopted Carnage (who also had a very nice pull) by 3, peaking at 71. Disappointed after losing the first round due to a surprise charge from behind from Carnage, we told our members that we still had it. It was still our war. The second round was a massacre. We showed all the spectators that we were in this war and we were ready to compete for it. Finally, with the stakes high, the third round began. The battle was close. IR defeated Carnage with ~40 opts remaining. Proud of our win, we realized that we were now the #1 P2P Clan in the Med Level Clan Division, after winning both of the P2P Categories of the Pure Clan Tournament.

But Intense Redemption is not done. We are still here, holding our own in both pvp and clan wars. Always competing, giving our all. And as we defeat our opponents, they watch our spam towers:

"Get intense or gtfo"

Team-26_cape.gif

Media:

One of our first pk trips:

Friday7th.jpg

One of our first p2p pk trips:

IRJune30thstartingoptsp2p.jpg

Our first sign of great things to come:

startingopts.jpg

Some IR Pride:

07Jul22-160305.png

Ending options of our war in p2p single vs Carnage:

irendingvscarnage.jpg

Coming out of a slump:

090405212048.png

Some more IR Pride:

090405223453.png

090405223455.png

Beating EG in a fullout:

j94kt3.png

After fighting Carnage in the fullout:

os66ur.png

IR v FS 30v40 P2P

IR vs DP Water Strike War

IR vs Havoc F2P PVP Matched Opts

IR vs Carnage P2P Fullout War

irseparator2d.png

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My home.

[ - Proud High Council of Intense Redemption - ]

dougcopy.jpg

IntenseRedemptionIntenseRedemptionIntenseRedemptionIntenseRedemption

dougsig.png

Yezzir.

dougcopy.jpg

dougsig.png

Is it fun to F2P only? :blink:

dougcopy.jpg

dougsig.png

Is it fun to F2P only? :blink:

This, also is it fun to be a clan with numerous 80s+, who I assume trained in a p2p world with p2p weapons, but yet be a f2p only clan? Just seems hypocritical to me m8.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.