Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Why I think all (most) pure clans HAVE failed

muffunz

2.Are you trying to be smart or just 10 years old "use defense as an advantage so they can post petty win topics" Stop trying to talk in subliminal. The defense is not the advantage the prayer is and what comes with it. I love how people Complain about 30 defense when pretty much 60 atk+ can hit on without any trouble. Clans didn't choose to accept 30 defense because it's 30 defense, They accept 30 defense because its minimal defense level you can get curses with, It's not our fault your clan never choose to capitalize and ownage/useful/fun prayers, Just because they don't want to sacrifice there fame/pure hood over a damn game.

Exactly , its not hard at all to hit on addy.

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because you think every pure clan, or almost every pure clan has failed, doesn't mean it actually has.

I'm going to stop right here. My definition of failure as stated earlier in this topic is the notion that clans, the community, and individual players no longer abide by the definitions of "pures" and many have just used the defense to counteract other clans. There's no need to go get 35+ defense on a PURE clanning account.

The failure had occurred with the majority acceptance of this as the norm.

So yes, pure clans have failed.

To end this discussion properly 35 def isn't pure and neither is 20. Lets leave it at that

and accept the fact that the only pure clan left is NME.

Just because other clans accept 30+ defense doesn't mean you can just write off 20 def as not being pure also.

What do clans accepting 30 defence have to do with 20 defence not being pure. That's like saying Pot accepts 45 defence, so you can't say 35 defence isn't pure. If you can wear steel you're a main.

You can't group anything above 10+ def as a main just because some kids ran off with 30+ def being called pure.

This is based off historic definition and length of time for 20 def being accepted in the community as pure.

It's very foolish to try and write people who have 20 def off as being "just as main as 35 def" . Because they aren't nor ever will be.

You example is dumb because I'm referring to clans who existed throughout the "pure" era between around 04' - '10 . Many of these clans today who are now filled with mains once obeyed the guidelines that 1-20 def was pure. This was the standard. Now those same clans have abandoned that standard and fools like yourself try to justify that by claiming "Well you know anything above steel isn't pure".

20 defense had been accepted by all PURE clans, FOE, EOP, MM, TLP, FI, CP, TH, E as being pure and that was the census of the community.

30 defense was viewed as being unpure by all of the following clans listed above, and I especially remember 3 hit u pure getting a lot of flames for being in FI w/ 30 def (being the only exception). Clans BOOTED kids who got past 20 def etc ...

So unless you're going to go back and change time your argument is clearly wrong.

20 def historic definition of a pure? Just because a clan accepts 20 def doesn't mean it is pure, a "pure" clan is still a minority in pure terms and always will be, to judge it off that would be rather stupid.

If 20 defence is pure what is the reasoning for getting it? Mystic along with those rune gloves you purchased at 13 defence? The gains you get from 20 defence levels are small, hey in p2p getting 10 more defence levels allows you to get turmoil which is even better. Just because a few "pure" clans accepted it does not regard it as pure.

The way you look at the situation is "oh 30/35 is worse because it's more defence levels than 20". Well no, there isn't a need for getting those extra 19 defence levels from 1 in the first place. The advantages of 30 outweigh 20 so going of that basis has no logic.

My clan accepts 10- def, why? Because my take on the definition of pure is to be purely offensive without defensive capabilities, its why the clan I'm in holds a 3-4 defence average and only has 1 defence capabilities on trips, that's pure.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

1. Who gives a ****, it's a game you log on play either you enjoy it or you don't...Community this Community that...go outside.

2.Are you trying to be smart or just 10 years old "use defense as an advantage so they can post petty win topics" Stop trying to talk in subliminal. The defense is not the advantage the prayer is and what comes with it. I love how people Complain about 30 defense when pretty much 60 atk+ can hit on without any trouble. Clans didn't choose to accept 30 defense because it's 30 defense, They accept 30 defense because its minimal defense level you can get curses with, It's not our fault your clan never choose to capitalize and ownage/useful/fun prayers, Just because they don't want to sacrifice there fame/pure hood over a damn game.

3. Let you clan be the first to show the rest how it's done then.

4. Feelings getting hurt over the internet? lol get a reality check. I'm pretty sure we're all old enough to take some damn jokes / baits at each other without loosing a nights sleep over it.

5. Topic is stupid that's why.

the worst part is this is exactly what he's talking about: arrogance and ignorance.

I agree with this thread completely, pure clanning used to be nice and clean, rarely this hostile. Back then there was no spying, no leaking, none of that nonsence. And it was all for fun.

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

Just because you think every pure clan, or almost every pure clan has failed, doesn't mean it actually has.

I'm going to stop right here. My definition of failure as stated earlier in this topic is the notion that clans, the community, and individual players no longer abide by the definitions of "pures" and many have just used the defense to counteract other clans. There's no need to go get 35+ defense on a PURE clanning account.

The failure had occurred with the majority acceptance of this as the norm.

So yes, pure clans have failed.

To end this discussion properly 35 def isn't pure and neither is 20. Lets leave it at that

and accept the fact that the only pure clan left is NME.

Just because other clans accept 30+ defense doesn't mean you can just write off 20 def as not being pure also.

What do clans accepting 30 defence have to do with 20 defence not being pure. That's like saying Pot accepts 45 defence, so you can't say 35 defence isn't pure. If you can wear steel you're a main.

You can't group anything above 10+ def as a main just because some kids ran off with 30+ def being called pure.

This is based off historic definition and length of time for 20 def being accepted in the community as pure.

It's very foolish to try and write people who have 20 def off as being "just as main as 35 def" . Because they aren't nor ever will be.

You example is dumb because I'm referring to clans who existed throughout the "pure" era between around 04' - '10 . Many of these clans today who are now filled with mains once obeyed the guidelines that 1-20 def was pure. This was the standard. Now those same clans have abandoned that standard and fools like yourself try to justify that by claiming "Well you know anything above steel isn't pure".

20 defense had been accepted by all PURE clans, FOE, EOP, MM, TLP, FI, CP, TH, E as being pure and that was the census of the community.

30 defense was viewed as being unpure by all of the following clans listed above, and I especially remember 3 hit u pure getting a lot of flames for being in FI w/ 30 def (being the only exception). Clans BOOTED kids who got past 20 def etc ...

So unless you're going to go back and change time your argument is clearly wrong.

20 def historic definition of a pure? Just because a clan accepts 20 def doesn't mean it is pure, a "pure" clan is still a minority in pure terms and always will be, to judge it off that would be rather stupid.

If 20 defence is pure what is the reasoning for getting it? Mystic along with those rune gloves you purchased at 13 defence? The gains you get from 20 defence levels are small, hey in p2p getting more 10 defence levels allows you to get turmoil which is even better. Just because a few "pure" clans accepted it does not regard it as pure.

The way you look at the situation is "oh 30/35 is worse because it's more defence levels than 20". Well no, there isn't a need for getting those extra 19 defence levels from 1 in the first place. The advantages of 30 outweigh 20 so going of that basis has no logic.

My clan accepts 10- def, why? Because my take on the definition of pure is to be purely offensive without defensive capabilities, its why the clan I'm in holds a 3-4 defence average and only has 1 defence capabilities on trips, that's pure.

/thread

Damn andy you're on a roll today

If 20 defence is pure what is the reasoning for getting it? Mystic along with those rune gloves you purchased at 13 defence? The gains you get from 20 defence levels are small, hey in p2p getting more 10 defence levels allows you to get turmoil which is even better. Just because a few "pure" clans accepted it does not regard it as pure.

Weren't you pro-30 defence before lol?

P.S LPCs are the future.

#mayhem-makers

too many leaders take this clanning stuff too serious and start doxxing and all that other ****. they just need to get a life. stop the leaks. and just simply ask for pkri's. if they decline oh well ask someone else. true story.

P.S LPCs are the future.

You can be pro-30 defence and still not think they are pure. I don't care if clans accept mith, addy, or rune, they just aren't pure clans.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

P.S LPCs are the future.

I had a 30 def turm pure, enjoyed it to a certain extent but never considered it pure.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png