Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[MM] Saturday topic

Speshls

If a 40 minute run-in isn't enough to prove who is currently number 1 in f2p, what is?

Great job to both clans, yes foe aswell, any clan to keep up fighting that long and at such a high standard deserves a well done.

090906012934.png

You hopped to a safe world while we were still regrouping our returners. We had 10-15 who still fought you, and 30 waiting in CW for clearance to charge. By the time it was called, news had it, MM had hopped to a safe world, so you can't claim a win there. Further more, I believe it has been plenty of times said that no clan can claim a victory in a run in if it gets crashed.

Btw, maybe a bit harsh to say, but do something about your member's returning gear, I saw pickaxes, hatchets and gear like mith helm and green d'hide bottoms, nothing else.

Omni was here lssssss

So was Karl

I did Karl's mom, LOL. ~Hatton

090906012934.png

You hopped to a safe world while we were still regrouping our returners. We had 10-15 who still fought you, and 30 waiting in CW for clearance to charge. By the time it was called, news had it, MM had hopped to a safe world, so you can't claim a win there. Further more, I believe it has been plenty of times said that no clan can claim a victory in a run in if it gets crashed.

Btw, maybe a bit harsh to say, but do something about your member's returning gear, I saw pickaxes, hatchets and gear like mith helm and green d'hide bottoms, nothing else.

No one gives a **** either your stll out you still got cleared twice so therefore you lost going out and making spams is pathetic to make up for your losses don't worry about our members and worry about your own maybe you will win next time.

Desperate clan is desperate.

090906012934.png

you lost get over it

your entire clan was cleared from sc to altar and why complain about our returning gear when we beat you with it? i kicked a few foe to death since i used 200 addys in 1 go

sig2.png

Gotta stay true to who you are and where you came from
Cause at the top will be the same place you hang from
No matter how big you can ever be
For whatever fee or publicity, never lose your integrity

(22:24:29) <@[Fi]V3RD3|Away> men until proven female on the interweb

dem nazis

090906012934.png

I personally wouldn't make fun of the returning that beat you, just makes you sound even worse when you get beat by pickaxes, hatchets, and etc. Not to mention MM was out of prayer and food (first FOE recharge when MM pushed FOE to fog) then you guys went to go get prayer and came back to Fog so we were out of prayer, then we went to hills while you got prayer and we were still out of prayer. You guys had us out prayed the whole day and still somehow didn't beat us. So yea, don't worry about our returning gear that beat you, worry about the clicking on food ability of some of your members.

Also after you guys were pushed east, I returned to clan wars, I only seen about 12 FOE there, then I got word that MM hopped, so yeah, you guys massed for a couple more minutes AFTER we hopped seeing as I had my scout on you for nearly the whole fight and I personally seen you at clan wars while I was returning with only about 12 people, mostly your level 90s. So that picture is like 10 minutes after the fight was over.

I'm truely sorry that our leadership isn't as stupid as yours. Only an idiotic clan will sit in PvP after defeating a clan, with no prayer and food (seeing as FOE kept getting prayer) waiting for a clan with full prayer and food to recharge. The fight would have been over sooner if we were able to get prayer. Don't wait so long next time ;)

sexy mans

TH IS MY ONE