Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP vs IR Full out

Goop

Great job Eop. Shows that numbers dont mean everything. Congrads on the win.. looks like you guys really deserved it

"Shows that numbers dont mean everything."

Yeah man, I bet it's really hard for a f2p clan who doesn't go out on sundays or p2p to beat a p2p clan in f2p, eh? *facepalm*

[ - Proud High Council of Intense Redemption - ]

dougcopy.jpg

IntenseRedemptionIntenseRedemptionIntenseRedemptionIntenseRedemption

dougsig.png

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we had 2 hr prep with ir today p2p dv pulled 43, ir pulled 50 was 1-1 then we did last round pvp and it got crashed by di main clan..

Don't make it look like you won the second war 43 vs 50 lol, it was MATCHED opts, we had to drop people, gf.

And oh, we pulled ~55 so we had to drop ~12

[ - Proud High Council of Intense Redemption - ]

dougcopy.jpg

dougsig.png

Don't make it look like you won the second war 43 vs 50 lol, it was MATCHED opts, we had to drop people, gf.

And oh, we pulled ~55 so we had to drop ~12

actually it was 47 vs 50 when our run in was pvp we hate late comers, o and it's like you're first time outnumbering dv

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

"Shows that numbers dont mean everything."

Yeah man, I bet it's really hard for a f2p clan who doesn't go out on sundays or p2p to beat a p2p clan in f2p, eh? *facepalm*

Yeah man, I bet it's really hard for a ****** clan who goes out on Sundays cause they suck too much in F2P to try to save some face by claiming to not care about F2P. Since when is IR a P2P clan? You only started claiming to be a P2P clan because you beat C in a P2P full-out. Oh! Guess what!? So did EOP. We never claimed to be a P2P clan, though. As far as I know, you guys were F2P based (Maybe both) a month ago. You're just flaming because you know your clan got shat on. Now go back to your corner and and try not to suck so much next time. You lost in F2P outnumbering EOP by nearly 10 people! What were you doing? :huh:

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single

Yeah man, I bet it's really hard for a ****** clan who goes out on Sundays cause they suck too much in F2P to try to save some face by claiming to not care about F2P. Since when is IR a P2P clan? You only started claiming to be a P2P clan because you beat C in a P2P full-out. Oh! Guess what!? So did EOP. We never claimed to be a P2P clan, though. As far as I know, you guys were F2P based (Maybe both) a month ago. You're just flaming because you know your clan got shat on. Now go back to your corner and and try not to suck so much next time. You lost in F2P outnumbering EOP by nearly 10 people! What were you doing? :huh:

iunno what you're talkin bout IR is F2P/P2P based you need to chill :huh:

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Guest Bvb aka A i r 1s
Also Bob, zo does have his moments but he really doesnt Rage to much....Idk where people get this ****.

calm down, stop raging.

I was gonna stay out of this but who the **** are you David? Zo has been around the pure clan world for give or take 3-4 years....Everyone knows who Zo is. Ive never heard of you. So who is the no-namer?

idk titan, i just felt like entering this mini flame cluster thing, just for fun

and tbh, i dont give a **** for how long hes been playin this game, cause for as im concerned, this is a game, which means, theres nuttin significant about it, its just for fun. if hes been here for 3-4 years, then give him a medal or somethin lol, idk, and idc

61964398.gif

nwnbrn.png

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:33) <Zo> ******* HELP YOU ******* PIECE OF ****

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:36) <Zo> E IS KILLING US

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:40) <Zo> god damn you're so ******* stupid

idk titan, i just felt like entering this mini flame cluster thing, just for fun

and tbh, i dont give a **** for how long hes been playin this game, cause for as im concerned, this is a game, which means, theres nuttin significant about it, its just for fun. if hes been here for 3-4 years, then give him a medal or somethin lol, idk, and idc

First off that retarted, and second off I see where your comming from, however dont make stupid comments refering to Zo being a no namer when i still cant figure out who you are and what clan your in.

UJUI2.png

Guest Bvb aka A i r 1s
Im perfectly calm haha, but hey if chilling, listening to music as u browse a fourm raging, then Yes Zo and I both Rage a shitload.

i said calm down.