Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Phoenix sits on the Highest Point

Morris

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol havoc is been flaming everyone lately, being cocky doesn't get you anywhere in the pure community.

Lmao @ zenith today, i think its been 3 weeks now u have **** trips. Lmao Zenith you shoudlnt of started this with npo. Its not going so well for you lately =[]

did u kick anymore apps lately ? LAwl.

PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg

Your leadership posted in your leader boards that you need to stop embarrassing them by posting on pure warfare l0l. This just made my day, you try to app, get caught then you app for your own clan lmfao

J1FyQ.png

lol havoc is been flaming everyone lately, being cocky doesn't get you anywhere in the pure community.

Lmao @ zenith today, i think its been 3 weeks now u have **** trips. Lmao Zenith you shoudlnt of started this with npo. Its not going so well for you lately =[]

did u kick anymore apps lately ? LAwl.

PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg

Your leadership posted in your leader boards that you need to stop embarrassing them by posting on pure warfare l0l. This just made my day, you try to app, get caught then you app for your own clan lmfao

nice bump ajajajaj

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

Hard times for zenith whenever we wanted to hit them my guy always said they we're either in lobby or getting hit by npo

When we tryed hitting you, my leak told me you were either at mossies or in lobby, I wasn't really surprised though, your trips always consist of camping mossies 24/7, I don't even need a leak to guess your locations r0f.

Means a lot coming from someone who was in mg and now zenith. :Kanye:

Wasnt MG a masser clan that started in 09 in BH Low Crater ?

Hard times for zenith whenever we wanted to hit them my guy always said they we're either in lobby or getting hit by npo

When we tryed hitting you, my leak told me you were either at mossies or in lobby, I wasn't really surprised though, your trips always consist of camping mossies 24/7, I don't even need a leak to guess your locations r0f.

Means a lot coming from someone who was in mg and now zenith. :Kanye:

Wasnt MG a masser clan that started in 09 in BH Low Crater ?

Wasn't outrage a clan that started in battlescape?

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png