Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Grimm

nosympathy

This show is only on it's 8 episode at the moment, but its something to watch in my opinion.

Set in present day Portland, Oregon a detective by the name of Nick Burkhardt soon finds out from his Aunt that he is a Grimm. With his new found knowledge of his past Nick is soon confronted by the magical realm that lurks amongst the people of Portland. With his partner, Hank Griffin, and less known partner Monroe, he has to battle the fairy-tale creatures that reek havoc in the human world (i.e. murders).

This is pretty much a spin-off of a NYPD Blue, but with the addition of fairy-tale creatures. All in all, this is something that should be watched and at least given a chance (not because I want to support my hometown lol).

If you've watched it, what's your opinion on the show so far?

INB4 you post it that someone posted a thread about Dexter, but I was gonna post thread anyways.

~Nosympathy

Haven't watched it yet, but looks awesome.

WHITE COLLAR FANS RE-UNITE!!!!!!

1. You will watch it since you think its awesome because then you'll become awesome!

2. Will watch White Collar again. Only watched like 4 episodes of the first season before I forgot about it. Idk the reason to me forgetting to watch it, but probably due to the time frame or channel it was on.

Anyways, GRIMM FANS SHOW YOURSELF!!!

~Nosympathy