Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Day MG closes...

Mg F T W

Alright, well as the title says we have decided to close. The reason we closed was we got tired of people not showing us respect. Even when we tried to change no one would respect us. We proved daily that we could beat clans in matched options, run-ins, full outs but it still wasn't enough. Our past history as massers is probably what caused this but we lasted a good 5 years which I am proud of. So we decided it was best for us to close holding our #1 F2P Lower Medium level clan of 2009.

RIP Mid-Generation MG

--- Mg F T W

mkygcz.jpg

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIP MG I guess, although I seen it coming.

With all due respect, this isn't a flame but more of a question/statement.

01.) Why close a clan because you were disrespected, rather than trying to gain their respect. Who gives a **** what other people think about you, you should focus on yourselves, not others.

02.) MG hasn't been around for 5 years, unless im horribly mistaken.

03.) #1 F2P Med clan? Not sure about that one

Anyways gl to MG where ever they decide to go, or if they all part ways im not sure, but cheers nonetheless.

thekingu.png

It's not about winning wars, a clan's #1 priority is community. If people don't feel like they belong in the clan that they are in, no matter how often you win wars, it won't make a difference to them

Mg actually has been around for 5ish years. They were only an official clan recently though. It was a masser cc for a long time.

I'm not so sure about the #1 med part, #1 low I can understand. E, EOP, Cp, Ir, Eg, A, M, Vo are all ahead of you.

But anyways, sry to hear about your closing, it was a good run.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

Well, I guess it was a great run while it lasted. Mg was a decent clan and although some clans disrespected you guys, you fought through it and lasted a decently long time. RIP Mg and I hope you find a home for yourself in another clan.

You were not made before CP Foe FI Mm. Those are the fourth oldest pure clans alive today.

You weren't the #1 Med Clan for 2009.

You were a fun clan to fight, but you as a clan shows how weak you were if you closed because other people don't "respect" you on runescape.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

I actually remember MG being around a long time ago, I'm not sure about 5 years, but 3 years+ is for sure. Mg recruited massers at varrock wildy, then outside low lvl crater in BH, then at w21 ge. It made no difference to us because they're all just massers, but that was Mg.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

we have lasted for 5 years, since wilderness time. and I meant to say #1 f2p lower medium clan

ive only heard about you guys for like 2 months.

i've been playing since 04.

im pretty sure clan chats werent out at 04.

you were/is not #1 in any division

you are closing because no1 respects ur clan.

look around you. there arent any clans that have beef with another clans. its called rivalry. instead of closing man up and take in the flames. ur reasons for closing the clan is ****.

you probably never heard of us during wild times because we were lvl 20s. Also we didn't only close because no one respected us, the clan was based on 1 man doing everything we needed to change but it wasn't worth it all that effort, plus our history and much more just compiled on us and gave us nothing but stress, also with my recent time of going away members decided to quit because of the same rumor from the old past times that i died irl. All this combined was not worth the next step, that's why we decided to close I just gave a brief statement to the pure communities about what happened in the topic that's all.

mkygcz.jpg

the clan was based on 1 man doing everything we needed to change but it wasn't worth it all that effort, plus our history and much more just compiled on us and gave us nothing but stress

So the 1 man, this man:

2lx6n92.jpg

Led a clan into closing because of your history of massing made it so no one respects you? Hitler wuda gone farther than this tbh

captionednoblkguy.png

well im not trying to be offensive or anything, but massers generally leave the clan if they lose/become inactive

if you are trying to run a decent clan, you should have had a staff to keep things running while you were away. you guys are closing because you do not want to put more effort into your clan, which is, again, a **** reason to close.

makes me wonder why you have

2lx6n92.jpg

hitler massed up waaaaay more people and lead them to victory, taking over a few countries.

you are just being lazy about your own clan that you wanted to build. so basically hitler is the better leader.

but yeah gl

well im not trying to be offensive or anything, but massers generally leave the clan if they lose/become inactive

if you are trying to run a decent clan, you should have had a staff to keep things running while you were away. you guys are closing because you do not want to put more effort into your clan, which is, again, a **** reason to close.

makes me wonder why you have

2lx6n92.jpg

hitler massed up waaaaay more people and lead them to victory, taking over a few countries.

you are just being lazy about your own clan that you wanted to build. so basically hitler is the better leader.

but yeah gl

jay.gif

captionednoblkguy.png

i remember me and my boys massing next to church in w50 or w3 ---- those were the daysss mang me trues and ****. bp jnrs/v0p

ownin tfp and z0mz0m all the time YAAAA DIGGG

oh and aps to l0l

elm0 says fu was gay

so was bajiima or w/e his name was

Riggz, I want to explain everything to you but not over pw, if you want I can pm you later so you undrestand why we quit, as i said before I'm **** at making topics on pw or pc and we're trying something new, this is just the end for mg but there's going to be a new beginning for a different clan soon to be announced, i never said I was finished, but MG is finished and closed.

mkygcz.jpg

i remember me and my boys massing next to church in w50 or w3 ---- those were the daysss mang me trues and ****. bp jnrs/v0p

ownin tfp and z0mz0m all the time YAAAA DIGGG

oh and aps to l0l

elm0 says fu was gay

so was bajiima or w/e his name was

Ur a pasty white kid playing a computer game calm down

but yeah those were the times :P

captionednoblkguy.png