Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Day MG closes...

Mg F T W

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post ur rl pic lets see it ryan

o wait u care about what people on the internet think

body_building.jpg

But yeah back on topic

Try to remake MG wont do anything, you will still have the same members and leaders. Also your history will always follow you no matter what you decide to make of this new clan. You always still be known for being massers no matter how hard you try to avoid it

captionednoblkguy.png

So we decided it was best for us to close holding our #1 F2P Lower Medium level clan of 2009.

Even though you didn't turn up to our full out where we would of beat you and unofficially took the #1 F2P Lower Medium. Anyway you had a good run I guess, I didn't really like you guys because of all the **** you gave us. Hitting us on log in for a PVP mini war and making us have a week prep and not turning up because we "took it too seriously". Good luck with Infamous or whatever the new clan is called.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

because ur gonna get too well fed and get eaten by your cannibal family who just wants to eat your brains out because of the fact that they have no brains therefore, being braindead and all try to take your brain, which will make no difference because you arent really that bright. we like run-on sentences

because ur gonna get too well fed and get eaten by your cannibal family who just wants to eat your brains out because of the fact that they have no brains therefore, being braindead and all try to take your brain, which will make no difference because you arent really that bright. we like run-on sentences

Oh yeah.

Well u smell

captionednoblkguy.png

I really don't think you guys should of closed at all. Although people made a joke out of you, this is because most of them are idiots and target people because they think they're better than you. Think about it this way. What has MG achieved? You came from a small clan of level 20's back around 3-4 years ago (this is only from what I can remember), to a dominating Lower-Medium clan once reacing a memberlist total of 130. You've been going for 3-4 years, which hardly ANY other clans have succeeded in. You shouldn't care about what other clans think of you, look at FOE/Fi/MM/E.

FOE/Fi/MM/E are hated by the majority of the clans around today because of the impact they've caused. If they accidentally walk into an ongoing fight, they get put down by the clans members so badly it's beyond a joke, however because of them constantly being put down, they've learnt how to deal and cope with it and realise it's not about what others clans think about MG, it's about what MG think of themselves. Yeah people took you for a joke but you WAS A GOOD CLAN. You could go head-to-head with some clans you saw "better than us", surely that is something to keep the spark going, something to keep the clan alive.

However, good job on leading the clan so far but I think this was a weak effort to get away from the disrespect shown. RIP MG.

RIP MG I guess, although I seen it coming.

With all due respect, this isn't a flame but more of a question/statement.

01.) Why close a clan because you were disrespected, rather than trying to gain their respect. Who gives a **** what other people think about you, you should focus on yourselves, not others.

This man said it in a nutshell.

Your reason for closing is not understandable in all honesty, that's a poor reason to close a clan. Don't care what others think of your clan if you know you're leading the clan you want to lead, and you know your clan is honorable.

TGGBanner2.png

Proud Leader of The Golden Gods

youve changed bro. you got no more sense in humor, all your posts have no more opinion in them. its all sugar-coated posts. if you wanna power abuse then fine. enjoy your powers, they arent mine

I have my troll days/serious face days.

Today was a serious face day.

--

And to say i may have actually changed would'nt bring tears to my eyes, I dont know you too well.

bjiq7t.gifCeejay

I Miss you all muchly <3 bjiq7t.gif

you have days where you feel like trolling and you don't warn yourself? -CROWDGASP-

you seemed chill for the 1 month i was in A, so yes u did change. you've been so into this moderating ****. the mod cp has gotten to your head. guess the flipper unit and **** like that dont matter anymore because you are in FOE and mod in pw. what a scaper. good job.

you have days where you feel like trolling and you don't warn yourself? -CROWDGASP-

you seemed chill for the 1 month i was in A, so yes u did change. you've been so into this moderating ****. the mod cp has gotten to your head. guess the flipper unit and **** like that dont matter anymore because you are in FOE and mod in pw. what a scaper. good job.

In Ascendency i was never chilled, I was such a power seeking *****, which ill agree on. I'd agree, ive gotten into this moderating ****, Probably because I always idol'd Pure Community back in the day , and never saw my chance on getting a position. Now to actually be in the position, I take with great pride and care.

The Flipper unit still matters to me, But it really doesnt bring anything into me at the moment seeing as were all in different clans, and dont get to mini as often. Regarding Foe, I left about 4 days ago.

Please can you PM me your reply, Id hate to spoil MG's Topic by going off topic into an argument about power abuse or how ive changed as a Mod.

bjiq7t.gifCeejay

I Miss you all muchly <3 bjiq7t.gif