Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chivalry

Sparta

chivalryban.png

Site | #Chivalry | Memberlist |

In a time where low levels clans stood low, afraid to show their true potential to the world, one clan was going to set the example for those to follow; Chivalry.

History

Chivalry began as a war-focused med-level clan, breaking off from Trilogy. Although it consisted only of a small group of friends, the clan's members were strong at heart and faithful to each other. Unfortunately, many of the friends ended up leaving RS, and the clan closed. Earlier this year, Atigeroffire and Riot Gunn3r decided to revive the legend of Chivalry, as a low level clan. Beginning from a tightly knit group of friends, and ever in friends, and ever increasing its powers and numbers, Chivalry is determined to rise up once again and mark its place in the Pure Clan world.

2lc5h94.jpg

@Elder: Tim

Dan

Levi

@Founder:

Omnijudge

Atigeroffire

Riot Gunn3r

@Leader:

Ii_red_I1

Hes_Strong

Pestrophobia

X_Myk_X

@High Council:

T4st3|Chris

Flatoutpwned

P00ner4life2

2hfns5d.png

~ Option A ~

69+ Range/Strength

~ Option B ~

67+ Magic + Secondary 55+ Stat

~ Option C ~

Dual 65s Range/Strength/Magic

~ Must Have ~

50+ Combat

10- Defence

Why should you join Chivalry

I won't give you one long boring speech on how Organized, loyal, Respecfil Chivalry is, because you should already know this. I'll start off saying the people in this clan have been the most loyal they could be. The clan members are most active to attend events, be on forums and be active on IRC. Our main goal in having mini's 1-2 times a day is to have fun, latley we have being facing oppenents in the 60s and 70s, and have been giving a fight. also we try to have event weekdays to stay active and weekend trips.

090825193112.png

090828163550.png

090828163612.png

Signatures:

Videos:

s5vj7q.png

-Rs Masta.

gl

TH IS MY ONE