Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clan Discussion

blue

Clan Discussion lately all i have seen is pointless flame topics about ppl 1 iteming or something first if u find some1 in a clan doing something NH pm the leader of the clan and them the pic or vid or w\e then just get over it this is a place where you are supossed to ask questions like what clan do you like the most besides your own ? and questions about other clans like why is tlp more p2p bassed then f2p or why is there so many TGG sigs and what was tgg ? and topics like FOE VS FI VS MM letting ppl know what events are comeing up

just something to think about before you post the next worthless flame topic.

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

I'll actually post on this one..

Theres these 2 things that have been very overused lately in the Pure Community (not the website)...

A)Ego

B)Trolling.

Not to be offensive to any clan out there or picking on anyone in particular.. but some people seem to overuse the concept of trolling because of the ego and lack of respect to the pure clan world. Every second person on PW/PC bitches about how it sucks and people flame and all of that ********. When inreality if people took these sites seriously a bit, stopped trolling because it's way overused, and actually acted like they're representing a respectable clan, everything would be a whole lot better.

Also the Ego of clans these days, (by this I mean every clan out there) Clans seem to never take a loss anymore. When a clan can't swallow the fact they got beat by another clan, they pick at little excuses to show the rest of the community that they lost under the circumstances, when actually they lost because they lost. If everyone could overcome this, it'd be a better community.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

I'll actually post on this one..

Theres these 2 things that have been very overused lately in the Pure Community (not the website)...

A)Ego

B)Trolling.

Not to be offensive to any clan out there or picking on anyone in particular.. but some people seem to overuse the concept of trolling because of the ego and lack of respect to the pure clan world. Every second person on PW/PC bitches about how it sucks and people flame and all of that ********. When inreality if people took these sites seriously a bit, stopped trolling because it's way overused, and actually acted like they're representing a respectable clan, everything would be a whole lot better.

Also the Ego of clans these days, (by this I mean every clan out there) Clans seem to never take a loss anymore. When a clan can't swallow the fact they got beat by another clan, they pick at little excuses to show the rest of the community that they lost under the circumstances, when actually they lost because they lost. If everyone could overcome this, it'd be a better community.

1087039-riveting_tale_chap_super.jpg

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

i edited it i was out of line and jst upset alot of are trip was ruined cause we could not get a decent fight and i bet you urself have flamed on a rs site before

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

I can answer your TGG question.

TGG was a former mid level clan, formed around -07. The clan was founded by Jett (Own 4 lyfe X) or something similar, and officially lead by Connor (Shroom Part) and Jordan (Zell 750/Melepure2324). However, there were several leaders and people with moderating authority, even our dear Karl was one of them. :wub:

TGG's peak was when we (yes, I am a former TGG member) grabbed the position of #6 overall pure clan after defeating clans such as IR, DV, Malice, CP (occasionally/maybe?) during the PCL era. By PCL era, I mean when BH was introduced for the first time. We were also known for our great mini-warring abilities. Each and every member in TGG was trained into perfection in terms of mini'ng. Technically, anytime of day, a "leader" could organize a mini with whoever they desired and bring a decent or fairly good mini crew. We even defeated high level'd clans such as Foe and Fi during this time.

TGG was closed around August/September 2008 due to irl issues among the leaderboard. Us, the members, stuck by the TGG ideal for quite a while, we hung out in #TGG and still do. However, as the months have passed, some of us has simply drifted away, mostly due to quitting the RS career or building up high positions in clans the remaining players joined. I can almost guarrantee you, everyone in TGG who still are active scapers have achieved high ranks in whatever clan they're in. Manaana for instance, is a council member of FOE. I myself am an officer of FOE, one step above Manaana. Candy Str (Bl1tz N K0ed) was, or maybe still is, warlord of Malice. TGG members who joined Divinity achieved a lot aswell. I Fr0ze U was a former warlord/co-leader of Ascendency. Jayhawk Pk is an adviser of Fatality. Eebado, I wish I knew what he was, but he was a top dog aswell of some clan I can't remember. Currently a Fi member now.

Former TGG members nowadays are more or less maxed, or have access to highly vicious pure accounts. If you Runehead the TGG memberlist, you can see who had authority in TGG. Some of them are not playing the same accounts that are on the ML anymore though.

As said earlier, many of us have drifted apart, and barely speaks to each other anymore. But we still remember our past, and we cherish our time together. Even though few don't/didn't respect TGG, we are proud to say "I was a member of TGG". I can only speak for myself, when I say, I learned so much from TGG that I wouldn't probably be the person I am today.

Omni was here lssssss

So was Karl

I did Karl's mom, LOL. ~Hatton

A)Ego

B)Trolling.

lawson & skillzy = sxc beasts :D

Basically, m4n thinks he's a troll. Unfortunately, this proves he doesn't know the definition of a troll because he believes 100% of the **** he says. And half of the time, an argument with him will either end in "YE BUT UR KLEN IS **** AT FULL OWT WARS L0L0L00LL00L" or "TL;DR"

M4n is everything that is wrong with the Pure Community.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Basically, m4n thinks he's a troll. Unfortunately, this proves he doesn't know the definition of a troll because he believes 100% of the **** he says. And half of the time, an argument with him will either end in "YE BUT UR KLEN IS **** AT FULL OWT WARS L0L0L00LL00L" or "TL;DR"

M4n is everything that is wrong with the Pure Community.

lol yes.

i never said i was a troll :lol: your post is therefore pointless and a waste of time. good try though

"SO FUN TROLLING EPIDEMIC LO,L0L0LO0LOOL0OL"

Proud Mayhem Maker

yeah i represent the whole image of a clan out of 140 members, excellent reasoning there osama

You always represent your clan. Whatever post you make you represent your clan.

Proud Mayhem Maker

If you represent yourself, remove that MM site link in your sig, as long as that it is there and your advertising it, and whilst doing that you talk **** randomly and act like a wana-be troll all day, your showing of what type of community you come from. Deeper then that, shows your leadership who don't even try to tell you to stop. Nice one though.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

If you represent yourself, remove that MM site link in your sig, as long as that it is there and your advertising it, and whilst doing that you talk **** randomly and act like a wana-be troll all day, your showing of what type of community you come from. Deeper then that, shows your leadership who don't even try to tell you to stop. Nice one though.

Anyone else find this funny?

You always represent your clan. Whatever post you make you represent your clan.

This too.

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single