Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

2 Years..

Bob

Hiya Bob, good hearing from you (: Glad Everything is well.

In the last two years I have done very well in regards to baseball. My Senior year of Highschool I went 7-0 in 10 starting appearances, which earned me a spot on my Universities team. I broke up with my girlfriend of two years, so I am back on the prowl. I do miss her a lot though. I am still scaping off and on with NME, mostly, like you said, sticking around talking to the friends that I have made over the last 5-6 years of Pure Clanning. Its a shame the way things have turned out, but pures must fight on.

Thanks for the post again, Bob <3

Epidemic, forever.

-Chad

1175tub.png

sup bob, nice to hear your doing well in life and enjoying it. in the past 2 years i went to college and got a diploma, once i completed that i was basicly forced into a job and that defo shown me some real life qualities lol, and it was nice to have some money in my pocket, i also quit this dumb game.

nice 2 see you poppin in mate

In the last two years of my life, my life has certainly changed a lot.

I was an immature 14 year old who got on everyone's nerves and was an annoyance.

Now I'm a 16 year old, with a girlfriend [and no virginity :)], with decent grades and doing very well at college, pursuing my goal to become a lawyer.

:)

quote1k.jpg
tumblr_ljojrbFGhz1qbj8f2o1_500.gif
123123123123123123123.jpg

I miss you reading the Epidemic topics. Truly was a good clan.

In the last two years I've become less and less involved with clans and all their drama. I've become more involved with a social life. I met my Girlfriend over the Summer of 2010. I pulled my act together and raised my GPA in school to a 3.2(hate all you want, I didn't care for school), and I recently graduated in June of 2011. Later after graduation I moved from Washington to New York with my Girlfriend and we now live together, we've been dating for 16 months now. She has changed my life for the better, and each and every day we grow closer and closer. I love her :D<3

I've finally enrolled for the fall semester of 2012 for college(uni.), and I'll see where it goes from there. But that's what's been going on. I'm glad things have been going good for you, and it's nice to hear from you ^.^

Lets see, since Epidemic, I am no longer with my gf (the I posted of us kissing like everyday) so yeah, we broke up after 2 years. After that I havent actually had a "real" girlfriend per say.

I got into College and majoring in Graphic Design. Ive been also writing a lot of songs and hopefully will start a band soon with some friends. I've also started to go to church pretty often and I really like it.

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

In two years I've finished my GCSE a-lvls if you call it that? For the dutchies (havo). Now I'm doing HBO (for you English people, It's like 1 stage under university, yes holland has a different school system) and enjoying it a lot. Also proud to say that I'm together with my girlfriend for 3 years now and still both in love. I've also started to spend more time with friends that I didn't have much contact with the last year which is great. Had a lot of fun last summer with friends on vacation (already want summer back haha, It's -15 celcius here in the evening and I hate snow!). Hmm what else... had a great new years evening with friends. So overall these two years have been great :)!

Good to hear from you Bob. Are you still as tanky now that you've lost weight? But hey.. don't you grow musscles and thus gain more weight :P!?

So glad to hear from you Sandra. Feels like you grew up quite a bit since Epidemic. It's cold as hell here too haha, I feel you.

And to answer your question, yeah you build some lower body muscle but it's not nearly as heavy as the weight I lost over summer... If I keep running now my weight will drop much less tho..

Keep up with school and glad to know you're still with your girlfriend!

Hiya Bob, good hearing from you (: Glad Everything is well.

In the last two years I have done very well in regards to baseball. My Senior year of Highschool I went 7-0 in 10 starting appearances, which earned me a spot on my Universities team. I broke up with my girlfriend of two years, so I am back on the prowl. I do miss her a lot though. I am still scaping off and on with NME, mostly, like you said, sticking around talking to the friends that I have made over the last 5-6 years of Pure Clanning. Its a shame the way things have turned out, but pures must fight on.

Thanks for the post again, Bob <3

Epidemic, forever.

-Chad

Hey Chad, nice to hear about you!! Good job with your score last year! About your girlfriend, it's alright, I feel you but you must move on. There's a million fishes in the sea.

Best of luck with university bro.

sup bob, nice to hear your doing well in life and enjoying it. in the past 2 years i went to college and got a diploma, once i completed that i was basicly forced into a job and that defo shown me some real life qualities lol, and it was nice to have some money in my pocket, i also quit this dumb game.

nice 2 see you poppin in mate

Holding a jobs deffinitely teaches you a lot about life. Keep pushing forward bro. Glad to hear you quit this game and you moved on!

nm just ownin noobs

the usual

If I didn't have a girlfriend... The things I would do to you....

Miss you babe <3

Miss you too Toby! How you doing?

In the last two years of my life, my life has certainly changed a lot.

I was an immature 14 year old who got on everyone's nerves and was an annoyance.

Now I'm a 16 year old, with a girlfriend [and no virginity :)], with decent grades and doing very well at college, pursuing my goal to become a lawyer.

:)

Haha Abba. Feels like you grew up quite a bit. I miss having you around man. Glad to hear you're livign a good life. Keep chasing those dreams bro, I know you'll get there!

I miss you reading the Epidemic topics. Truly was a good clan.

In the last two years I've become less and less involved with clans and all their drama. I've become more involved with a social life. I met my Girlfriend over the Summer of 2010. I pulled my act together and raised my GPA in school to a 3.2(hate all you want, I didn't care for school), and I recently graduated in June of 2011. Later after graduation I moved from Washington to New York with my Girlfriend and we now live together, we've been dating for 16 months now. She has changed my life for the better, and each and every day we grow closer and closer. I love her :D<3

I've finally enrolled for the fall semester of 2012 for college(uni.), and I'll see where it goes from there. But that's what's been going on. I'm glad things have been going good for you, and it's nice to hear from you ^.^

Anthoni!! So glad to hear about you. Looks like you're living the life... Moving with girlfriend to another city! I wish I could do that right now but that's impossible. At least for a while since we're both studying for a couple years (she's in med <_<)... Other than that I totally feel you bro. My girlfriend changed every aspect of my life for the better... Anyhow, its nice to hear from you! Good luck with everything!

Lets see, since Epidemic, I am no longer with my gf (the I posted of us kissing like everyday) so yeah, we broke up after 2 years. After that I havent actually had a "real" girlfriend per say.

I got into College and majoring in Graphic Design. Ive been also writing a lot of songs and hopefully will start a band soon with some friends. I've also started to go to church pretty often and I really like it.

Just like Chad, don't worry about that girlfriend deal. There's a million fishes in the sea and if you're not with her anymore it's because she wasn't the right one for you. You'll find the right one I'm sure of it. It's awesome you got in graphic design as you were really good at it. I'm sure you'll get really really good in your field and work for Pixar or something haha.

Keep up the good work Jose!

It's so nice to see all my good friends who use to be in high school getting in college now. Good luck to all of you and make sure to keep in touch! It's nice having contacts all around the world!

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

In the last 2 years I've ditched the pixel world, well almost I logg on foe for foe events still and still go on forums regulary.

It has been a very succesful year for my football/soccer career and I've been offered to leave my club to play for a bigger club (Helsingborgs IF) which I turned down on since I think it's a waste to travel 30minutes to practice when I get just as good/much training as I do in my current club.

I've shaped up in school and now I do actually study (some:p) my grades are good enough to get into the program that I want to be in.

Last summer I also did this swedish religion thingy which I passed without any problems was a fun and good time with lots of hot girls :) (http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/269074_216693278367236_100000796973476_541417_6747534_n.jpg 2nd closest, the one who actually doesn't look like a rtard in that pic my opinion ofcourse:p )

Other then that nothing much, been traveling alot. France, Italy x2 , Turkey, Spain, Germany (visited my friend who I used to scape with when I was younger, scape wasn't how we got to know eachother though)http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/251538_201093256610408_100001292059763_476123_6151756_n.jpg pic from Turkey last summer. In the blue shirt btw.

That's about it I think.

Do not stretch out the page.

didnt see this topic because i dont come on pw as often (and i thought E closed on the 14th for some reason)

well i talked to you on ts the other day for a short minute and it seemed like everything was good with you, lets see in the last two years im still working at my job(got a couple raises though and am making decent money) quit runescape for good(or at least im thinking) started going to the gym already lost 20 pounds and currently going to school while working 40 hours a week and balancing a social life. things have been great since E closed auctally. Glad to hear everything is good with you Bob i miss playing CSS with all of you but obviously you have more important things to do with your life as do I.

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

This will be Ryan posting on Lee's account as this topic is one that actually has meaning. Thanks to Bob for making it.

In the last two years of my life, I've felt the strengths that come within a relationship and the utter destruction the downfall brings. I've loved, and I've lost. Whether it be family related deaths, or the inconceivable pain of losing someone physically when it became routine. I've bought my own home, and bought my first luxury car. The life I lead today is the opposite of what I thought it would be. Dreams of love, fairy tales... have been filled in with work, college, and drugs. The realization life has been routine, recycled, and dull has set in. Overall, I've replaced quality time with a person I love... with a pretty bank account, and a lifeless search for something to cherish.

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper