Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

PS3 vs 360

Volt

The great battle   

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the better overall system, PS3 or the 360?

• PS3
    • Wii
    • Too broke for both, Runescape

Volt, Do you not have a 360?

I never did, but I loved going over to my bro's apartment and playing over there. I used to think the PS3 was garbage too, because of the price and lack of good games (at least, I used to think the PS3 had crappy games...until now *cough* inFamousMGS4 *cough*

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRaYXHHCgxo

http://www.callofduty.com/board/viewforum....56d703c3500702c <-- A nice amount of topics are related to Xbox problems.

There's no point arguing, it's simple fact. Microsoft fails. 54% failed consoles out on sale. PS3 produced 12.000 out of 24 MILLION failed products. The products were only the 60Gb version.

Extra material such as keypads for instance, was designed and released by PS3 first. Shortly after, Microsoft does. This goes with so many different extra material, PS3 home is another example. Copy cats, for what I'm concerned.

Microsoft buys the rights for games, so the game only gets released to Xbox. This is imo, a way of forcing players to purchase their console.

No one is going to sell me a Xbox, ever. I hate every inch of it.

Omni was here lssssss

So was Karl

I did Karl's mom, LOL. ~Hatton

It's not really copying if you want to compete in the market. Yah someone invents something new, I'm not going to try to change it and make it better for xbox because I'd rather let xbox fail because we can't copy anything. Your reasoning is stupid. Lets say everyone in the world only had vanilla ice cream and someone invented chocolate. Why wouldn't I make double chocolate fudge flavor?

It's not really copying if you want to compete in the market. Yah someone invents something new, I'm not going to try to change it and make it better for xbox because I'd rather let xbox fail because we can't copy anything. Your reasoning is stupid. Lets say everyone in the world only had vanilla ice cream and someone invented chocolate. Why wouldn't I make double chocolate fudge flavor?

It's still copying. Whether or not it helps your company is irrelevant.

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

if i could trade my 360 for a ps3 i would

ive always liked playstation more than xbox

i just got the 360 cause its a hundred bucks cheaper

and buying monthly xbox live is a ***** n i stopped doing it

and buying a wireless adapter for the xbox cause theres no internet plug in your room

is gay as **** too

2017322404.gif