Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Charm Hunting

easytarget

Well I was never really introduced properly to Summoning as I left the game somewhere in late '06. As I have been playing since November I have accumulated charms along the way. I got my Summoning up to roughly 30, but I have no clue where to properly get the charms I need in abundance.

Currently I want to collect as many Gold and Green charms as possible so I can power boost my Summoning up to at least 50, but seeing as I only came back to this game in November, I was hoping to ask everyone here: Where is the best spot to acquire both Gold and Green Charms in large amounts?

Current Stats:

40 ATT

45 STR

1 DEF

75 RANGE

50 MAGIC

60 HP

Thanks for everyone's inputs & I will be sure to check all of them out.

Also, if there is a specific place I should go please let me know if a quest is of requirement, thanks :)

You can get few Greens and Gold charms along with some crims at Green Dragons and make money at the same time.

The links below me should be able to help your solution.

Edit:

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Green_charm

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Gold_charm

32zq2aw.png

Voted BEST PURE CLAN 2 YEARS STRAIGHT - RSC

Both Hellhounds and Fire Giants drop a lot of golds...

I think Bloodvelds drop a lot of greens but I dont think thats an option for you.

You could always burst rock lobs if you have the cash and use the golds/greens to get a decent level before you use the crims you get

edit: Ice Warriors are also good for golds

A lot of the monsters that are good to camp for charms require a decent CB level or 43pray/burst/barrage so I'd suggest while you train your CB up just use slayer to get charms... Most slayer monsters drop charms

Alright, Fire Giants do sound like something I would be okay with training at.

And when would be the best level to start killing Bloodvelds? Currently 52+3 as my CB level.

EDIT:

Prayer is 27, would Bloodvelds be best at 43 prayer?

Also, thanks a lot Justin, will look those up right now :)