Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The idea of a 'Clan Searching' forum

I x3 Dirt

Why do we have this pointless forum? How many RS pure clans are there that are all that different to decide from? The fact that there aren't all that many leads me to believe the people posting in this forum who are "searching for a clan" are either lazy or some nerds who want to feel needed.

Lazy people have no reason to be so lazy since actual clan SEARCHING is easier then finding your **** in your pants. unless you're jade, then you have to untape it.

Everyone likes to feel special but you shouldn't really try to get that attention from being asked to join a RUNESCAPE CLAN for PURES. .........P U R E S...........

plz delete forum and ty

Lol.

Even though I do know people who have said, "I'm posting to see who wants me," which is kinda dumb, there are still a bunch of people who don't know much about other clans and by making a topic they will have their own personal recruitment pitch and see if they're active or not.

The idea of you thinking that the 'Clan Searching' forum is retarded makes you look retarded, especially in what you had to say about it.

Have you ever considered that when someone posts in the 'Clan Searching' forums, they ACTUALLY start looking? Or what about those who have no clue about the clans out there? No experience what so ever? Old or newcomers get a wider view when posting. They get a general broad view on how one clan can be.

I can also assume that this your special attention considering you only have one post and decided to rant about Pure Warfare's searching topic.

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

Please look from another point of view... dont be so close-minded. If you were new to the pure community and only knew of FOE and whatever well known clan, you would want to post and ask what clans there are to offer, then there on that topic you get many more posts from clans you havent heard of. Me for instance, I found out about CR when they were new on Pure Community, it got me this far I am today.

New member of Destructive Pures

Proud EX Co-leader of [C]a[R]petDemons

#carpediem

CRis2009.png

Old-school unit

I'm sorry if this comes off as a flame but this is a very, VERY Stupid point. First off, when new pures join clans they usually only know about their clan and their clans "rival." People who are new to the pure world and are directed to this forum probably have NO IDEA what any pure clans are. Maybe they googled Pure clans and PW came up..

The fact this bothers you is so weird. Not everyone in the world has been a pure and been pure clanning for 3 years and knows about Foe, Cp, Mm, Cy, M, Dp, Eop etc. They all haven't been around pure clans for as long as you have so they don't know everything you, me, or anyone else here does.

Just think about other newer people when you make posts like this because not everything revolves around the way you think of it. Open your eyes man.. Open your mind.

ur azn

Whats with you calling him ur azn on every post he makes its just spam.

Onto the topic some people are new to the pure world and would like a general idea of the clans out there for them to join and what they have to offer. For more experience people they know what to look for and where to look and doesn't need such a forum to look for a clan.

Totally agree with you I X3 Dirt, It's kind of useless having a clan searching forum when each clan is clearly going to vouch for themselves. Or if they suggest another clan, they're trying to be modest while secretly hoping your going to join their clan >.< And yeah, I think people use it just to get their name out there. Anyway i hope them the best, and to those of you who are clan searching atm, the best choice is where your friends are :)

To Rain- you said "Or what about those who have no clue about the clans out there? No experience what so ever? Old or newcomers get a wider view when posting. They get a general broad view on how one clan can be. " yeaa... those kind of newcomers probably wouldn't have found this site :P (sorry i don't know how to make it a quote)

101004171937.png

Everyone who posted on this thread to flame him is an idiot. Anyone with the brain capacity to know about this SITE should know about all the clans and there capability.

Enough said, Stupid fourm.

newrecruits.png
sparkle0mjck9.gifAccepted to FA - 8/26/07sparkle0mjck9.gif
Declined FOE - 1/2/08 - Due to a FOE Member.
Accepted to FOE - 1/26/08
Proud Member - 2/16/08
Exp Member - 3/25/08
Senior Member - 6/17/08
Council - 12/28/08
Warlord - 2/9/09

69ef.gif

Better than PC

Failed to read my POST. I didn't say these fourms failed, I said the section fails. It's funny how you argue that his post is stupid but when a valid point is made you can't say ****, **** off.

Done wasting my time on this post.

newrecruits.png
sparkle0mjck9.gifAccepted to FA - 8/26/07sparkle0mjck9.gif
Declined FOE - 1/2/08 - Due to a FOE Member.
Accepted to FOE - 1/26/08
Proud Member - 2/16/08
Exp Member - 3/25/08
Senior Member - 6/17/08
Council - 12/28/08
Warlord - 2/9/09

69ef.gif