Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP vs NPO & TLP vs Z

Adrian-

Zenith was a 5-0. Publicity was also off. Soz Zenith m8's.

Say 5-0, immediately follow it up with publicity was off. Call them mates after. Read this backwards and you'll realize how fake this sounds, might as well be 2 females meeting each other for the first time.

.s'8m htineZ zoS .ffo osla saw yticilbuP .0-5 a saw htineZ

I'm pretty sure my Zenith m8's know the sincerity in my text. Thank you for the evaluation though. :thumbsup:

As a Clan Leader, if publicity was off, you're not sorry... considering this is still up. Just my evaluation of your empty words with no real meaning.

Is there a specific reason why you happen to care so much lol

your complaining and whinning here not only as if we cared what whoever you are thinks but also more than any zenith themselves

;p

nice job TLP, if you guys build up some prep experience hopefully you can get back to competing with clans like FOE and EoP.

As for the near future, i hope you have a nice pull for your anniversary and fight us, would be a nice change from the last 6 years of hiding from us :)

oh jonty...