Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Pures 6th year Anniversary trip ft Erryone

its pibb

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't agree with my post being deleted. although it was a flame I felt that is entirely reasonable since TLP are flaming all over this topic.

biased mod is biased.

Lol - Damned right I'm biased.

Anyways keep the **** off this topic.

I've already had to clean up about 18 pages of trash already from the other topics plus deal with warns and whatnot.

I'm not in a good mood.

stated it in the f2p version of this topic yesterday, if you hate the way me and the rest of the modding team decides which posts are good or not, go ahead and pm an admin to review our mod actions. then they will decide whether or not we are worthy or not.

if you guys want to continue flaming each other, go right ahead and do it in the pm system, our site has a good pm system and you are willing to use it endlessly to your liking

Attack Big Alex 67(Level-85+10)/ 2 more options

ba67.png

bigalex672.png

i don't agree with my post being deleted. although it was a flame I felt that is entirely reasonable since TLP are flaming all over this topic.

biased mod is biased.

I've already had to clean up about 18 pages of trash already from the other topics plus deal with warns and whatnot.

I'm not in a good mood.

stated it in the f2p version of this topic yesterday, if you hate the way me and the rest of the modding team decides which posts are good or not, go ahead and pm an admin to review our mod actions. then they will decide whether or not we are worthy or not.

if you guys want to continue flaming each other, go right ahead and do it in the pm system, our site has a good pm system and you are willing to use it endlessly to your liking

rofl ur a mod on here kid???????

biased mod is biased.

I'm not in a good mood.

r0f hi tim, how is illinois at this time of the year. i miss you!!!

Attack Big Alex 67(Level-85+10)/ 2 more options

ba67.png

bigalex672.png

biased mod is biased.

I'm not in a good mood.

r0f hi tim, how is illinois at this time of the year. i miss you!!!

it snowed a shitload 3 days ago but its all melted already one week its in the 50s the other its 10 degrees out side i am killing my self !!!!!!!

i miss u mate =|

Gratz on your 6th anni and your trip, gj

oh and to clear things up, MM and Foe were having a run in when we heard Tlp is crashing, both clans decided then to turn around and focus Tlp..

wtf is up with mm's kdr l0l.

eop's mad LOL :dotfire:

here's our real kdr

120227033730.jpg

LOL @ EOP