Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP makin dem circles m8

its pibb

still waiting on why not do 1 def all off since its fair? we can do it tomorrow =]

or same rules as today with 20 def, whatever you prefer

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15486982.jpg

loose? Shut the **** up MM fanboy.

@mm mad kids

If you want a even matched prep, 1 def all off? Doubt your ranks will accept. 1 def does not benefit either clan, Coz wasn't thinking when he said that. But yes, summon on is an advantage for you...sorry the clan wars prep got canceled, was dumb.

In the wilderness...no we were not down by 15 the entire fight...13th told me u had 50 starting compared to our 41. The KDR was in our advantage from the start. Did we actually end up winning the fight? Nope because you outplayed us in the end with your 15 advantage that you had. We did the most work down 8-10. I believe my clan outplayed you.

Problem solved. And whoever the hulkin kid is I suggset you stop sucking MM ****, your clan will never be as good as MM.

still waiting on why not do 1 def all off since its fair? we can do it tomorrow =]

im down for 20 def but by that logic none of your 30 def accounts can come because we don't accept 30 def. cheers

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

im down for 20 def but by that logic none of your 30 def accounts can come because we don't accept 30 def. cheers

by what logic? you get summon on and dangerous, we get 20 def? how does that mean 30 def cant come o.o

TLP's longest member

dqmHR.png

Cry us a river...if your not going to accept 30 defence then don't ***** about it when you choose to fight us. inb4wearepureclan!!

by what logic? you get summon on and dangerous, we get 20 def? how does that mean 30 def cant come o.o

i understand from both sides they are gonna see the advantages differently, as im tryin to look at it from yourside. So to prevent that, 1 def all off? to go farther u guys always want dung on so ok, 1 def dung on rest off. most fair its ever gonna get.. and yet we go away from this.. makes no sense

im not saying your are right or wrong but yeah, lets do 1 def dung on like the last 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000 minis/preps. Thats so fun!

Try to spice it up once in awhile and **** hits the...

so you guys chose to turn sum and dangerous on, why cant we get 20 def? both clans accept it

we both accept 20 def but not 30 therefore only 20 def accounts can attend :thumbsup:

do i need to explain, it's simple logic

it's either that or 1 def

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

i understand from both sides they are gonna see the advantages differently, as im tryin to look at it from yourside. So to prevent that, 1 def all off? to go farther u guys always want dung on so ok, 1 def dung on rest off. most fair its ever gonna get.. and yet we go away from this.. makes no sense

im not saying your are right or wrong but yeah, lets do 1 def dung on like the last 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000 minis/preps. Thats so fun!

so you guys chose to turn sum and dangerous on, why cant we get 20 def? both clans accept it

we both accept 20 def but not 30 therefore only 20 def accounts can attend :thumbsup:

k 1 def all off tomorrow, get one of your ranks to set it up with me

TLP's longest member

dqmHR.png

k 1 def all off tomorrow, get one of your ranks to set it up with me

I'm down for whatever, you'll have to pm a rank, after todays performance by you I doubt leaders would want to do anything with tlp.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

15486982.jpg

@mm mad kids

If you want a even matched prep, 1 def all off? Doubt your ranks will accept. 1 def does not benefit either clan, Coz wasn't thinking when he said that. But yes, summon on is an advantage for you...sorry the clan wars prep got canceled, was dumb.

In the wilderness...no we were not down by 15 the entire fight...13th told me u had 50 starting compared to our 41. The KDR was in our advantage from the start. Did we actually end up winning the fight? Nope because you outplayed us in the end with your 15 advantage that you had. We did the most work down 8-10. I believe my clan outplayed you.

Problem solved. And whoever the hulkin kid is I suggset you stop sucking MM ****, your clan will never be as good as MM.

Holy cry me a river, im not sucking their ****, im just making fun of some of your idiotic members, retard.

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

15486982.jpg

@mm mad kids

Holy cry me a river, im not sucking their ****, im just making fun of some of your idiotic members, retard.

Don't worry we get that a lot. 1 defense rules always benefit MM because other clans don't have as many 1 def as us cuz their 35 def 99 pray acc is less superior. :whistling:

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

flasks in the wild? on midweeks?

you mugs are too rich, sell gp irl and buy some frosty jacks and go have yourselves a good time.

even better still! use 4 dose pots, sell the gp, buy gym membership and become heavenly creatures like myself.

Walli ~ the greatest

#TEAM-WALLI

@Dissy I would be embarrassed by my ranks if they were that ***** to leave after one round. Would also be that embarrassed if they were dumb enough to say we had a advantage since we have 1 def. 1 def advantage? Kids seriously have downs. Personally for me I made tons of loot and had 1 death and prolly 10-15 kills. Pretty even fight at gdz.

Sig4.png

Sig5.png