Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Too far?

nav

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So the fact it was clearly EOP doing it doesn't make any difference? With a few of the ranks watching and egging the hacker on?

Makes what any difference?

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

So the fact it was clearly EOP doing it doesn't make any difference? With a few of the ranks watching and egging the hacker on?

Surely if a clan acts in this manner it should be shunned by the rest of the community

nobs.png

Surely if a clan acts in this manner it should be shunned by the rest of the community

[23:15:23] <13[Fi]Heidi> i can put ur site to sleep in 30sec be happy i dont have perm

[23:15:33] <13[Fi]Heidi> virgin ****

FIRE WITH FIRE

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

I don't condone hacking of any sort, but honestly I don't see any higher pulling clan being in any sort of a position to frown upon it. They may assume role of innocence to an extent in front of peers, but I can guarantee each involves themselves in such acts. It's the way the community is, I'll just go on continuing to ignore it.

Debate my opinion if you wish, I don't care, but I just know how it is, whether you are too ignorant to admit it or not.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

I don't condone hacking of any sort, but honestly I don't see any higher pulling clan being in any sort of a position to frown upon it. They may assume role of innocence to an extent in front of peers, but I can guarantee each involves themselves in such acts. It's the way the community is, I'll just go on continuing to ignore it.

Debate my opinion if you wish, I don't care, but I just know how it is, whether you are too ignorant to admit it or not.

okay so can you please guarantee us that Fi deserved this?

lets all hack the rival clan's leader and cheer on ts while you get him defence, drop all his chaotics, and take all of his money

yep that's just how the community is now!!!

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

lets all hack the rival clan's leader and cheer on ts while you get him defence, drop all his chaotics, and take all of his money

ur next fgt

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

I fully agree with you.

Everybody in this community knows that Fatality has never stood for Hacking, scamming or anything of that kind of stuff. We never get involved with it, and we never deserved it. If this is the way EOP takes a defeat I honestly don't believe they should be accepted in the pure community. And if you think hacking is right in any way then you're wrong. Hacking is illegal and hacking your opponent only shows that you're weak.

Fatality will continue to fight EOP in the wilderness as were all supposed to be, instead of hacking. We will not fall for these no honor scum tactics.

Please do not even think this is right in any way

fatalitycopy.png
www.Clan-Fi.com/ Fatality Cinema / #Fatality
Our Brutality is your Fatality

councilj-1.gifHigh Council

?

Never said "Fi" well Addy Daddy deserved this, as I said I don't condone hacking whatsoever.

Was asleep while it happened, and my opinion was that there are individuals in every clan who do this, that's exactly how the community is now.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Eop won't be getting banned lol

cp have been bringing 40 defence for like a month now and it was said that they'd be banned if they brought it after the first week...

o dayum nigg goin hard in the paint like shaq

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

On topic if someone hacked a cp member for def, we would let them come to trip just to **** that other clan off. You should do the same. Fire with fire

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

?

Never said "Fi" well Addy Daddy deserved this, as I said I don't condone hacking whatsoever.

Was asleep while it happened, and my opinion was that there are individuals in every clan who do this, that's exactly how the community is now.

In my opinion it actually is the clan to take the blame for it in this case. Considering the ranks were supporting this.

fatalitycopy.png
www.Clan-Fi.com/ Fatality Cinema / #Fatality
Our Brutality is your Fatality

councilj-1.gifHigh Council

?

"higher pulling clans cannot frown upon this" you said it yourself and you cannot back yourself up with why Fatality deserve this or don't have the right to "frown upon it"

you're just saying that this is how the community is but Fi haven't done anything to deserve this except beat you guys on trips lol

p.s the fact that the vid shows the hacker spamming "JOIN EOP R[]FL" and the EOP ranks cheering him on shows that this was a clan thing. this wasn't a personal jab at addy daddy.

losing on runescape? hack them up yo!

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

EoP ranks mad cos they'll never be as great of a leader as Addy Daddy,

Well done kids, and what is your current clan position? oh wait that hasn't changed unlucky.

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -