Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Saturday

I Pk With OJ

(21:22:03) -[LO]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: [FI] Fatality (http://www.rs-fi.com) | Members: 83 | Type: F2P & P2P | Time: worldwide | Cape: Wilderness37 | Homeworld: 69 | K/D Ratio: 1.43 (354,867/247,067) | Citadel: 1Fatality Main | [Averages] Cmb: 97.33/106.05; Str: 95.88; Cns: 94.71; Mage: 97.31; Range: 96.73; Overall: 1,699

(21:22:03) -[LO]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Last Updated: 6th Mar 2012 | URL: http://rly.cc/ml/rsfi | Matches: Fatality, Fatality, Mortal Fatality, Fatality Ju

86 Pull with 83 ML. Fatality doesnt cease to amaze me.

lets do some math

83ml

11 minty ml

20+ apps

thats 114 peps

120701172136.png Numbers Dont Lie

15zs5ro.jpg

120409014940.png

www.Clan-fi.com

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just want to say, thank you for everybody giving Fi there support through the hard times we have gone through (Hackings/ddoss's etc).

OT: Great job Fi we did work :D :D, can't wait for tonight! lets go P2P! :P and thanks to all clans we fought XD.

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -

This was one of the most enjoyable fights I was in for a long time. Props to pulling this high and respect for not looking for a million excuses on why you did actually win the fight :P.

First fight was incredibly close, I must say we were really dropping in the beginning but then pulled it back. The second fight was kind of unlucky on your side as we just happened to run into you while you logged to our world :P

Hoping to see more you guys in the future ^^ gj on your trip

This was one of the most enjoyable fights I was in for a long time. Props to pulling this high and respect for not looking for a million excuses on why you did actually win the fight :P.

First fight was incredibly close, I must say we were really dropping in the beginning but then pulled it back. The second fight was kind of unlucky on your side as we just happened to run into you while you logged to our world :P

Hoping to see more you guys in the future ^^ gj on your trip

rip my dscim right there/:

120701172136.png Numbers Dont Lie

15zs5ro.jpg

120409014940.png

www.Clan-fi.com

Wow, really impressed with you guys even though your forums were down you ****** Eop up.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Gives me a good lol every weekend when Eop try to crash and end up being destroyed, why even bother.

OT: Gj Fatality, looked like an action packed trip.

alek.png

---Proud Ex Carnage High Council---

--Former Events Team of TLP--

86 / 83 ml nice invites wtf .

OT: gj smacking eop and other clans seemed fun.

i would call then recruits or even future applicants, but since eop enjoys ddosing our site so much i guess u can call them invites and call us mass recruiters lol

15zs5ro.jpgfavrank.pngfavoriterank.png

huge respect for not claiming a win on our 1st fight, other clans tend to exploit the fact that we cant show our point of view here.

keep up the excellent pulls, looking forward for more fights :thumbsup:

Hybrid hurtz???????????????????????????????????