Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

xL Saturday~"Hi" guys, Loots "activated"~xL Saturday

Rajjstility

GJ on your trip. Even point guard said there was not really a winner but okay, and that is coming from one of your ranks, and Curly what size font you use, make that **** smaller ffs

34i3i54.png

24ljyah.png

Rip Activation Best Community Ever

Retired from NME

Proud Ex Founder/Leader Of Vanquish

GJ on your trip. Even point guard said there was not really a winner but okay, and that is coming from one of your ranks, and Curly what size font you use, make that **** smaller ffs

Zoom out because the font is fine. If you're talking about the Activation fight there was a clear winner and it was us. I'm a higher rank and I say that's what happened, because it did.

rajjstility.png

evolve.png

good job xl to bad u teamed whit yr + u left 10 minutes earlier to make ur kdr 44-1 already

good job on your trip none the less

We didn't team with YR. YR was there during the cluster, that's it. And idk what you're saying about 44-1.

rajjstility.png

evolve.png

wtfs up with that kdr tracker l0l , showing mm had 1 kill and +100 deaths? cant be lolll.

ENOUGH ABOUT THE KDR. It's glitched, the times are appropriate. Go look at clans topic that used the Kdr topic from PW you will see the same thing. What I heard is the guy that does the Kdr tracker has beef with MM. Get over yourself and read my topic and stop digging for things to flame. I don't hear flaming on Activations topic when they blatantly lied about clearing us.

rajjstility.png

evolve.png

good job xl to bad u teamed whit yr + u left 10 minutes earlier to make ur kdr 44-1 already

good job on your trip none the less

We didn't team with YR. YR was there during the cluster, that's it. And idk what you're saying about 44-1.

cause u had 44-1 kdr 9 pm gmt when trips start and we heard u left 10 mins earlier and before u keep talking trash tell ur **** leader to accept a prep

lvl 70s in addy etc

Don't run your mouth if it's not true. Read my topic, don't just flame it. No 70's in addy, We wouldn't allow something like that.

Hon0r has allowed 70s with 30+ def in xL before, just saying. Actually, nevermind, they were 60s with 30+ def.

siguoi.png