Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Sunday

I Pk With OJ

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

was a great day and a awesome end to a wonderful weekend. too bad double xp weekend is this week, i was really getting back into the groove of things. props to mm for having some really nice fights despite all the mains/1 itemers.

i also lost my cmaul 2 one of u guys fml

fi1snakeix6.png

DH3QQ.png

fiskull.png

15zs5ro.jpg

was a great day and a awesome end to a wonderful weekend. too bad double xp weekend is this week, i was really getting back into the groove of things. props to mm for having some really nice fights despite all the mains/1 itemers.

Sorry about that :(

its ok i guess, i needed somethin 2 do on rs besides train attack anyways lmfao =[

fi1snakeix6.png

DH3QQ.png

fiskull.png

15zs5ro.jpg

Fatality, I have more respect for you guys than any other clan at the moment. However, following the fights today I'm no longer too keen. Straight 1 iteming 20 minutes into the fight and having mains with you. Really?

Gf nonetheless.

lets be honest.

you really think we had mains with us?

we were getting piled by eop mains. 1 item eop, and random mains too...

35aog9g.png

Fatality, I have more respect for you guys than any other clan at the moment. However, following the fights today I'm no longer too keen. Straight 1 iteming 20 minutes into the fight and having mains with you. Really?

Gf nonetheless.

The 1 itemers were randoms, and I personally died several times to groups of 1 itemers and mains. It happens after certain clans end, but I hope MM had as much fun as we did.

I'll pm you some pics tomorrow of your members 1 iteming. And 'Am Ur Dad'? 45 defence running around spamming green:#fatality - am ur dad.

lol... of course he did that...

we piled him.

I distinctly remember someone calling his name to pile.

LETS THINK THIS ONE THROUGH

Do you really think EVEN IF we had mains there, you think we would tell them to spam #fatality? Im not sure if serious.

35aog9g.png

aww **** :(

RIP

jointherevolution.png

p2pchamps.png

mosthelpfulf.png

its ok i guess, i needed somethin 2 do on rs besides train attack anyways lmfao =[

Maybe it's jagex' way of saying you have to return in mage :ninja:

fk that maging in the wildys 4 queers. i rather kony range with steel titan and try 2 get some kills

fi1snakeix6.png

DH3QQ.png

fiskull.png

15zs5ro.jpg

fk that maging in the wildys 4 queers. i rather kony range with steel titan and try 2 get some kills

mage is FTW B)

jointherevolution.png

p2pchamps.png

mosthelpfulf.png

I died several times (most with food still in my inv :( ), but this is the full video, all 1 itemers and mains included, skipping my banking/returning. You can clearly see both sides had 1 itemers. You can clearly see mains/pures from other clans ragging and attacking both sides.