Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

My opinion on the pure communities elite black people

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taking a topic made for fun seriously by posting some jaded point ruins the idea of the topic and just makes you look like a judgmental idiot.

:down:

I guess I just assumed it was a serious topic because it wasn't the least bit funny. Not even in the ironic way its meant

Maybe if the internet was 10 years younger or perhaps if I hit myself on the head with a mallet a few times it would be more lol worthy

Then I guess you dont belong on these forums because that's how it's run. If you want a more interesting forum I suggest you head over to Zybez where they waste more time posting on runescape topics then they do trying to finish high school. You seem like the type who likes to act as if they have some unique personality were people seem to care about everything you say, so let me end that thought process of yours now, no one cares.

But my original post still stands, your still a judgmental idiot.

Taking a topic made for fun seriously by posting some jaded point ruins the idea of the topic and just makes you look like a judgmental idiot.

I guess I just assumed it was a serious topic because it wasn't the least bit funny. Not even in the ironic way its meant

Maybe if the internet was 10 years younger or perhaps if I hit myself on the head with a mallet a few times it would be more lol worthy

Pull your head out of your ass you moron your posts are so annoying. If you don't like the topic don't post on it. Not everything revolves around you.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Pull your head out of your ass you moron your posts are so annoying. If you don't like the topic don't post on it. Not everything revolves around you.

k0

Rickyyyyy is our fav black guy

hi ftw :P

Supremacy.pw

#Supremacy-rs

Proud Council

gK34dMP.png

Forever a Lion, Hostility

Proud ex-Elite
hostilek.png