Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Progress@@@

Needle

Do quests to help you train up, work on Mith/Addy gloves, I'd say do the quests now, no point waiting till 70, might aswell get the xp and the addy gloves. Also quest for accumulator for training your range, get mind body and all that ****

Proud @๖ۣۜHigh Council of the Most Hated Pure clan.

Quests for addys and dt of course, hardest stats will be 65 cooking, 48 agi, and 53 thieving, but I could give you advice on training those if you want (ive done it like 5 times).

heres a guide

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=717

If you plan on joining a clan then add 57 woodcutting to the stats you need

Train your range 5-10 lvls higher than your str when you go 60 atk so your combat isnt messed up

Dt will get you 11 prayer and avas would get you 12, so if you want to stay 1 prayer than dont do those

if you have any questions add me: Egnar

Honestly, it depends how long you get to play and what sort of account you're aiming for.

From my personal experiances, my account has gone from Maxed 60 attack, 80 attack to Maxed turm. I found that the best time to PK or best 'build' to pk was 60 attack maxed with 52 prayer. Most people are still pures at that level and those that aren't are unfinished zerk/tank accounts so they're pretty **** compared to you.

Hi

Do every quest that gives attack xp (without giving def ofc) that you can, as well as every quest that gives prayer. Not having prayer doesn't allow you to hit any higher than having it; prayer levels don't affect your combat level too much while offering huge offensive and defensive bonuses. Pking in 2k12 without prayer is almost impossible unless you want to die over and over to rushers and pjers or go through 4 phoenix necklaces (worth almost as much as your gear) in a single fight. Prayer is also a must for clanning, at least in p2p.

Get all the essential items, as those above me have said, and TRAIN YOUR COMBAT STATS IN A WAY THAT WILL GET YOU CHARMS. There is absolutely no reason not to train summoning. It doesn't affect your combat level in the wilderness while potentially doubling, even tripling your offensive abilities. Familiars also offer boosts to make skilling easier and beasts of burden make training, skilling, and questing easier. Seeing as you will be training summoning eventually, you might as well start early so you have to do less work afterwards gathering charms.

Hope I helped a bit and good luck with your pure. For further reference, here is possibly the most thorough guide to building a pure that you will ever see: http://www.mm-rs.org/forums/topic/77448-gu...e-perfect-pure/

Spoiler:
inb4amoddeletesmypostforlinkingtoMMforums

Thanks for the advice, all looks good

@Tayyab good point, im going to start questing now

@Egnar yeah, i decided to get addy's and do DT

@Ben Lol, I maxed my last pure then got 75 def, i know how it feels hah

@Curry yeah, i was trying to avoid that guide bc i didn't want pray/60 attk but i changed my mind lol

- X Needle X -

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...