Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality vs MM

I Pk With OJ

Making shapes

Now Citadel dancing

What next?!

Gj with the 3-0

cancelling weekend pk trips for easter

I wouldn't flame TLP for cancelling their trips cuz of a holiday. Don't think you're dumb to remember what you were pulling 2 or 3 months ago in F2P/P2P and who you were competing with, pretty sure you didn't have trips at some points in time, I guess those citadel 2 hour visits made your clan more motivated somehow..?

Np tlp.. I got your back

no flame btw just stating facts

Who were you fighting a couple of months ago? and what were your aims a couple of months ago? Look who you're fighting now and look at what your aims are now. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Last time I was at a trip I delivered a good 500 kills to your joke of a clan (assuming you're an invite from Fi), then you claimed a win because you were the "last clan standing" with 5 people running around like headless chickens. See you this weekend, I asked your ranks what those NX kids were doing at yo

ur trip and apparently they were apps, boards say otherwise :confused:

NICE SIG THOUGH LMFAO, MIND IF I USE IT? Hey by the way dude, RS was down all night yesterday, it was me lmfao, EOP so nh yeh yeh?

EWnxx.png

answere that ur failed fat donutkid

120701172136.png Numbers Dont Lie

15zs5ro.jpg

120409014940.png

www.Clan-fi.com

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow actually surprised, MM has been doin work and gettin better lately, guess it was just an off day for them. But convincing win FI, hopefully now you will prep us next week in both servers =D? hope so, think they would be some close fights if the daddy of addy decides to finally accept.

and we cancelled our trips for easter, not because we wernt going to pull..idk where that notion came from. Considering TLP is more american based than any other clan, i figured cancelling was the right thing to do to let our members enjoy the holiday. dont see why my decision to do that gets brought up in a FI vs MM topic..

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

Making shapes

Now Citadel dancing

What next?!

Gj with the 3-0

cancelling weekend pk trips for easter

I wouldn't flame TLP for cancelling their trips cuz of a holiday. Don't think you're dumb to remember what you were pulling 2 or 3 months ago in F2P/P2P and who you were competing with, pretty sure you didn't have trips at some points in time, I guess those citadel 2 hour visits made your clan more motivated somehow..?

Np tlp.. I got your back

no flame btw just stating facts

Who were you fighting a couple of months ago? and what were your aims a couple of months ago? Look who you're fighting now and look at what your aims are now. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Last time I was at a trip I delivered a good 500 kills to your joke of a clan (assuming you're an invite from Fi), then you claimed a win because you were the "last clan standing" with 5 people running around like headless chickens. See you this weekend, I asked your ranks what those NX kids were doing at yo

ur trip and apparently they were apps, boards say otherwise :confused:

NICE SIG THOUGH LMFAO, MIND IF I USE IT? Hey by the way dude, RS was down all night yesterday, it was me lmfao, EOP so nh yeh yeh?

Hmm how shall i address your heavily flawed argument. First of all I'm not an Fi invite i was ex mm but im too inactive to play so i just post around on the boards of clans.

Second of all you didn't address my point, you're talking about clans slumping and falling just look at your clan. December you were talking about how you were the best f2p clan in 2011 and how you're gona take 2012 by storm and destroy MM wearing monk robes. Now look at your clan wearing addy and having PW fights with a clan thats apparently far below your par.

You're just a hypocrite that makes heavily flawed arguments that are fallacies. It just makes me laugh that because MM crushed you, you decide to fight clans below you for a momentum boost to try and get back to were you were before. Btw why are you even mentioning randoms/invites? your private boards clearly show you encouraging the act of bringing invites so how can you try to use that to liable fatality when you don't deter your clan from doing it?

Your comment about KDR also humors me, i know for a fact that you followed a lot of RoT fights and sucked up to them a lot by being a useless AC at their fights (I know i was a part of RoT), when clans like RoT fought VR they might have been 200 maybe even 300 kills behind them but they'd still win on the basis that the opposing clan left the battlefield. The reality of the matter is aslong as you're not getting crashed and the fight isn't fundamentally different from what it originally was then the principle of last clan standing applies. Otherwise it undermines the whole concept of returning and dedication which is a crucial element of building any solid clan as per Reign of Terror; the clan you so desperately aspire to be.

To conclude i'd just like to congratulate you on #2 f2p, you thoroughly deserve it, any clan that is willing to get an unfair advantage by out of game means just shows that they have a burning passion and desire to get where they want to be and that's exactly what you have. You clearly have disregarded morals, fair conduct and reasonableness, Goodjob!

titanj.png