Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe's Saturday F2p Pk Trip

Failed Again

Every sunday topic, MM members post why you don't give us fights and you guys say it's because we have more than you. If you are pulling the same as us, you should have accepted our fullout and given us fights in the wild.

The only times you have even come near us in the wilderness in the past month in p2p is when you expected us to run through a 2 square aperture like at old gate, we're not POP lmfao.

clearly u are a new *** mm has been pulling this crap for about a year at leats now even when they have had 5-7 more then foe.

1324342569-CseB.png

1324346300-femC.png

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodjob. Unfortunate our fight was crashed.

Yeah from my POV it seemed that our fight vs you and our fight vs EOP were about even and undecided until crashed...

Fight vs TLP was rawdick though, they had like 5 left ;p

Gj vs MM today btw, it's so funny when clans try to crash and get double penetrated :) foetality #1

You're clan had 14 kills and we had 32 starting yet we had 5 left? You're an idiot lol...we were actually smart and chose to run before MM crashed, not die to them. Guess you need to sell your clan lol

Such a shame that the foe I used to respect is doing nothing but going down hill nowadays :\

Gj on your trip though. Looks like you had fun. I hope you guys can get your **** back together because I really enjoyed fighting the clan foe was a few months ago.

mate you lost respect for foe when you joined and got brainwashed by mm, not even a joke

lmfa0000 :thumbsup:

Was not at the trip so cannot comment really but the way i see it if people are content on getting heated then they clearly are not enjoying themselves. If you are not enjoying yourself and getting heated on a topic when you apparently did so well my fellow pures from the clan of mayhem then i have to find myself thinking this topic holds some truth.

But when all said on done i feel your pain, i once lived a life of eating pies and the amount of humble pie you must be eating at the moment being forced back to posting on purewarfare after claiming never to do it again.

The decline begins it would appear, moral high ground broken.. onto phase two

#TEAM-WALLI

Was not at the trip so cannot comment really but the way i see it if people are content on getting heated then they clearly are not enjoying themselves. If you are not enjoying yourself and getting heated on a topic when you apparently did so well my fellow pures from the clan of mayhem then i have to find myself thinking this topic holds some truth.

But when all said on done i feel your pain, i once lived a life of eating pies and the amount of humble pie you must be eating at the moment being forced back to posting on purewarfare after claiming never to do it again.

I realize your mouth is habitually open from all the time spent stuffing pie into it, but you really should think before opening it so you don't come off nonsensical.

I don't think a single MM on this topic is "heated," I personally find the lengths that you go to in order to "sell your clan" amusing.

We were never compelled to post on PW, rather one of our members posted it as a joke, and in order to remind all of the clans who bicker over second place on this site who the dominant force in the pure world is.

You also don't seem to realize why MM is on the moral high ground. We don't hack, ddos, or pull any of that **** (and don't say you're innocent of that when you hacked Ughaz just a few months back). We are the only major clan to retain its "purity," shunning adamant and turmoil. We don't resort to pathetic topics like these ones to convince others of our strength, we prove it. As you so eloquently put it in your leaderboards, MM doesn't just talk the talk, we walk the walk.

It would appear that MM is still on top, both morally and ingame. Back to square one for FOE.

I realize your mouth is habitually open from all the time spent stuffing pie into it, but you really should think before opening it so you don't come off nonsensical.

I don't think a single MM on this topic is "heated," I personally find the lengths that you go to in order to "sell your clan" amusing.

We were never compelled to post on PW, rather one of our members posted it as a joke, and in order to remind all of the clans who bicker over second place on this site who the dominant force in the pure world is.

You also don't seem to realize why MM is on the moral high ground. We don't hack, ddos, or pull any of that **** (and don't say you're innocent of that when you hacked Ughaz just a few months back). We are the only major clan to retain its "purity," shunning adamant and turmoil. We don't resort to pathetic topics like these ones to convince others of our strength, we prove it. As you so eloquently put it in your leaderboards, MM doesn't just talk the talk, we walk the walk.

It would appear that MM is still on top, both morally and ingame. Back to square one for FOE.

when you dictate that length of text to me over some passionate spooing, make sure you bring mm's level 107 pure with you to make it three way.

that will be all.

#TEAM-WALLI

The only times you have even come near us in the wilderness in the past month in p2p is when you expected us to run through a 2 square aperture like at old gate, we're not POP lmfao.

clearly u are a new *** mm has been pulling this crap for about a year at leats now even when they have had 5-7 more then foe.

1324342569-CseB.png

1324346300-femC.png

When we avoided foe, we didn't pretend that we won, that's the difference.

I can see where CP is coming from in the second fight. A scout told us a clan was going to crash from corp, so someone called to drag it south, where CP then followed and continued to hit us. (We weren't being pushed or anything, just running south whilst CP bang out some FOE) However, when we got to around 13 ports, we had a bunch of returners that gave us the number advantage and bang out the rest of CP. Maybe their high lvls got away, but I saw a fair amount of CP dying. Either way it was a fun trip, despite what the KD says.

P.S: Why doesn't anyone watch the vids anymore and immediately assume a trip is bad because of a negative KD? Lol

Lets calm down here. You got back to 13 ports when we were already in edge from pushing you down from 30 wildy.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~