Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EOP VS TLP [F2P PREP 2-1]

Faker

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im confused on the "cloaks advantage" part, i wasnt at this prep but u guys had i believe a 106 f2p average vs our 102 average last prep with cloaks... meaning ur cb levels would win it for u by cloaks...

But gj anyway, guess team capes made our high levels forget that they need food.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

im frankly embarrassed that we lost lol. Hopefully a much needed wake up call for my members in f2p preps.

i expect a rematch next week now that im done with school and can be home for it =D

i'd be more embarrassed about the fact that all your clan ever seems to do is brag about how you won best f2p matched clan on the pw awards when it was only because you made it mandatory for all your members to register accounts and vote for yourselves

then act shocked when you lose a prep against us when you also convincingly lost the last f2p team capes prep u gave us ;p

I'd like to see one piece of evidence that suggests we made it mandatory for our members to register to vote. We won it because members of the pure community outside of TLP recognize that we excel in F2p matched, example being this most recent F2p Tournament in which we knocked you out of. When were we shocked when we lost this f2p prep? I told my council before yall even attacked on our defending round our spot wasn't good for the situation. Not at all surprised with the outcome. "Convincingly"? Look in a dictionary and explain why you decided to throw that word randomly in there.

Additionally, the worst part about your post is the contradiction in which you forget that the only reason you won the award in your signature is because EOP's members registered on RSC to vote. :dotfire:

im frankly embarrassed that we lost lol. Hopefully a much needed wake up call for my members in f2p preps.

i expect a rematch next week now that im done with school and can be home for it =D

i'd be more embarrassed about the fact that all your clan ever seems to do is brag about how you won best f2p matched clan on the pw awards when it was only because you made it mandatory for all your members to register accounts and vote for yourselves

then act shocked when you lose a prep against us when you also convincingly lost the last f2p team capes prep u gave us ;p

I'd like to see one piece of evidence that suggests we made it mandatory for our members to register to vote. We won it because members of the pure community outside of TLP recognize that we excel in F2p matched, example being this most recent F2p Tournament in which we knocked you out of. When were we shocked when we lost this f2p prep? I told my council before yall even attacked on our defending round our spot wasn't good for the situation. Not at all surprised with the outcome. "Convincingly"? Look in a dictionary and explain why you decided to throw that word randomly in there.

Additionally, the worst part about your post is the contradiction in which you forget that the only reason you won the award in your signature is because EOP's members registered on RSC to vote. :dotfire:

I was basing my statement off the fact only the same 4 or 5 tlp members ever post on pure warfare, even on your aftermath topics, then when the awards came around there was about 3 pages of people with 25 postcount voting TLP in every category, but hey i may be wrong, maybe just you, zach and adrian spent 2 days hunched over your computers mass making new accounts to vote for yourselves ;p

As for the f2p tournament, its a shame that it was with cloaks so you could just show up with your 30 highest levels and scrape out the win, but in the last 2 fights we've shown we're the better clan when its on an even playing field with capes ;p

As for the award in my sig, the awards weren't ran by a bunch of idiots so a rule was made that you can't vote for your own clan, or your clan will be DQ'd. Hence actual members of the wider runescape community in general voted for us to win this :dotfire:

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png