Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EOP VS TLP [F2P PREP 2-1]

Faker

Gj guys, thanks to TLP for the flame-free prep or so i've heard. Glad that we can actually fight now without a massive flame-fest before, during, or after our fights. Been gaining more respect for TLP lately, gj and good luck in your future preps! :)

thekingu.png

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think teamcapes would of mattered as we had the lower cb average, we lost because how small the fight was that binds would be useful and then our calls 3rd round allowed your binders to do their job. We'll make no mistakes next time hopefully :P

Gj and gl today :)

Or simply we performed better, gl today.

I reckon it's implied by his statement that you simply performed better.

GL.

I reckon it's implied by his statement that you simply made mistakes.

Which allowed you to perform better, shame pw has no facepalm emoticon B)

And as I was implying it wasn't your mistakes, but more our strengths, B)

dragging on

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

40v40 team capes 1 def all off lets get it

oolololololoolololololololololo

ahahahahahahahhahaha

I guess it is funny considering you only pulled 24 to our p2p prep and stalled for 30 minutes ;/

We pulled 30 and I even told pibb last night to reschedule for next week so we can get more. Whatever though I'm glad we took a round off you.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

40v40 team capes 1 def all off lets get it

oolololololoolololololololololo

ahahahahahahahhahaha

I guess it is funny considering you only pulled 24 to our p2p prep and stalled for 30 minutes ;/

We pulled 30 and I even told pibb last night to reschedule for next week so we can get more. Whatever though I'm glad we took a round off you.

You had 25 the first round and you wouldn't do a 4th lol

so much for best matched clan

The ignorance is strong in this one.

So, winning or losing one prep determines who is best or no longer best matched?

It's not based upon the fact that in F2P preps matched vs EOP, we have more victories?

Hmmmm

One of the first members of TLP

Proud Council of TLP

14bruw2.jpg

cqjc9.png

So, winning or losing one prep determines who is best or no longer best matched?

It's not based upon the fact that in F2P preps matched vs EOP, we have more victories?

Hmmmm

Based on the last 2 preps we had with fair rules for both clans I would say we're the better matched opts clan

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Hmmmm

Based on the last 2 preps we had with fair rules for both clans I would say we're the better matched opts clan

Not to mention your ts3 being ddos'd every single round as well as your ranks, yall are the bees knees m8.

im frankly embarrassed that we lost lol. Hopefully a much needed wake up call for my members in f2p preps.

i expect a rematch next week now that im done with school and can be home for it =D

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

im frankly embarrassed that we lost lol. Hopefully a much needed wake up call for my members in f2p preps.

i expect a rematch next week now that im done with school and can be home for it =D

i'd be more embarrassed about the fact that all your clan ever seems to do is brag about how you won best f2p matched clan on the pw awards when it was only because you made it mandatory for all your members to register accounts and vote for yourselves

then act shocked when you lose a prep against us when you also convincingly lost the last f2p team capes prep u gave us ;p

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png

i'd be more embarrassed about the fact that all your clan ever seems to do is brag about how you won best f2p matched clan on the pw awards when it was only because you made it mandatory for all your members to register accounts and vote for yourselves

then act shocked when you lose a prep against us when you also convincingly lost the last f2p team capes prep u gave us ;p

Mandatory :no:

aucsi0.jpg

Justification

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png