Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe's Successful Saturday F2P Trip

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you guys had a nice trip and whatnot but I'm struggling to believe that you beat 130 or so MM on their anniversary in clean fights.

MM didn't breach 90 even at their peak.

Even so, I know they maintained 80+ all trip and taking into account your peak of 70, I still can't see where you could have made up the deficit.

Unless there were some external factors that is.

External factor : FOE + FI

Just watched that vid, really nothing else needs to be said.

EOP used to be the "go-to" team clan with FOE, you guys know how they roll . . . :confused:

lol turns out we teamed with foe again this week. someone should have told us

you're all abos

favaccent.png

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was in MM and it was my anniversary in my server and I pulled less to a trip then I normally would and it happened to be my anniversary and on top of that got beat down by FOE multiple times

I WOULD BE MAKING EXCUSES TOO

If i was foe and i had a **** anni which was ruined by mm including 2 horrible trips in both servers

I WOULD BE MAKING FAKE TOPICS TOO

but im proud of our sat trip to be able to fight foe ~30(low on food + pray) vs 60+ and hold them off + clear them and watch foe die on their way to edgeville while we spammed walk of shame

epic

take notes

How was it fake lmfao everything mentioned in this topic happened?! and come on now the fight vs nme didn't rly put you back anything or you wouldn't have rushed us.

Should do more karaoke events + cw + drop parties so you pull more than you do to reg trips tbh. btw that fight at sw stairs wasnt 20v70 lmfao

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you guys had a nice trip and whatnot but I'm struggling to believe that you beat 130 or so MM on their anniversary in clean fights.

MM didn't breach 90 even at their peak.

Even so, I know they maintained 80+ all trip and taking into account your peak of 70, I still can't see where you could have made up the deficit.

Unless there were some external factors that is.

External factor : FOE + FI

Just watched that vid, really nothing else needs to be said.

EOP used to be the "go-to" team clan with FOE, you guys know how they roll . . . :confused:

lol turns out we teamed with foe again this week. someone should have told us

lmfao +1

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

If I was in MM and it was my anniversary in my server and I pulled less to a trip then I normally would and it happened to be my anniversary and on top of that got beat down by FOE multiple times

If i was foe and i had a **** anni which was ruined by mm including 2 horrible trips in both servers

but im proud of our sat trip to be able to fight foe ~30(low on food + pray) vs 60+ and hold them off + clear them and watch foe die on their way to edgeville while we spammed walk of shame

epic

take notes

How was it fake lmfao everything mentioned in this topic happened?! and come on now the fight vs nme didn't rly put you back anything or you wouldn't have rushed us.

Should do more karaoke events + cw + drop parties so you pull more than you do to reg trips tbh. btw that fight at sw stairs wasnt 20v70 lmfao

NME got 15 kills against MM, so we did some damage.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

epic

take notes

I only mentioned the first fight which you failed to acknowledge and i will not dabble into the second fight for certain reasons both clans know of.

We didn't let that intimidate us in any way as we began to fight and managed to push MM from sw stairs down the wildy. Positive Kills/Deaths for FOE during this time.

The vid i posted shows foe losing which u claim mm was being pushed down the wildy what???? And i also expect u to be positive kdr considering the situation we were in when we started the fight.

Mayhem Makers Saturday F2P Trip 11-03-12 Slaying eop... Keep on starving Fi

O god yoshi, your makin urself look stupid m8, but that seems to happen with every mm member on pw o.o

mm acceptin all 10 yr olds with no logic

Right so I look stupid when half of your members don't even know they lost just look at the guy above me rofl

O god yoshi, your makin urself look stupid m8, but that seems to happen with every mm member on pw o.o

mm acceptin all 10 yr olds with no logic

Right so I look stupid when half of your members don't even know they lost just look at the guy above me rofl

so the vid that clearly shows us pushing you down a few mini maps with overwhelming ops that shows u with only a few people left in both fights is edited then? kk bro ur right

49650280.png

Sounds like you have been taking Walli's advice !

:thumbsup:

great job foe, especially against mm. i was at edge when you were fighting was shocked at how fast mm were dropping

ur dumb then since they teamed with ls mains lmao

kWvCm.png

tumblr_m9dpcd0RG91qinurto1_400.jpg

"Microphone murderer mass Mayhem Maker

B.I.G. is on the mic call the undertaker

Make and appointment, schedule an interview

Because you know what big mans about to do"

Congratulations boys. I heard we (Fatality) were pretty close to beating MM until you guys crashed :\
Well it happens when there's only 3 top clans and noone else to fight <_<

We offered you fights. You declined. I can't blame you, because it wouldn't have even been close, but don't use that as an excuse to crash.

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

great job foe, especially against mm. i was at edge when you were fighting was shocked at how fast mm were dropping

kWvCm.png

meh, you can't complain when u have hf wit u :(

kWvCm.png

Okay so if some random ass main spams mm pile here he must be teaming with em

By that logic you teamed with hf as well

6zzMu.png

if ls does hit u then it makes up for u teaming with hf then

If anything there were 3-4 hf members involved in 1 def gear which we can't control if they decide to show up in the middle of a fight. But there were 20 ls in rune with foe capes attacking mm.

lol ****** wow, just because theyre in foe capes means we must of teamed with them, ur ****** stupid mate, they were camping us to u idiot, god mm are so sad that they have to come up with whatever they can to make it look like they didnt loose

lol ****** wow, just because theyre in foe capes means we must of teamed with them, ur ****** stupid mate, they were camping us to u idiot, god mm are so sad that they have to come up with whatever they can to make it look like they didnt loose

If your going to hide the teaming at least don't encourage them in the middle of a fight lelele

qk52mm.png