Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Frenzy Dominate The Wildnerness - P2P PK Trip [5/27/12]

TheGodKing

"As we began walking towards the bank we got word that Intense Redemption had logged north of us in pursuit of Hazard. We fearlessly rushed up knowing they had quite a few more than us"

We rushed hazard at new gate cleared them instantly, then had a gate fight with you. As soon as we had a call to push through and empty our specs, You ran south we cuaght the stragglers and made our way back to 50's and faught hazard.

" We clashed at new gate as we swarmed any Intense Redemption member who had wondered in our territory and sent them straight to edge. As we were gaining the edge we got word of CP preparing to crash so we dipped south as NME logged in to join the party." You sent us to edge, yet our video shows you running south. No where in your video can i find, Frenzy clearing up IR and sending them straight to edge.

On top of that, you claim NME was rushing from single strip? yet you ran towards single strip? so your way of avoiding nme is running towards them? our video shows us sticking around and clearing up hazard again at 50's then getting a rush towards GDZ and clearing it up there with our full pull.

Hope you enjoyed your trip, We sure did enjoy ours.

creedv.png

Nty. Not how our fight went. We had you south of new gate and hazard coming from 50 ports. We pushed everyone to gdz before it was crashed.

If you honestly think IR could beat us in P2P you have to be delusional. I was slightly upset that we couldn't clear you faster.

Not sure if you're completely serious? Them kids be busy fightin and slaughtered you guys to ports and they got gwas'dddd

2emnegz.png

"As we began walking towards the bank we got word that Intense Redemption had logged north of us in pursuit of Hazard. We fearlessly rushed up knowing they had quite a few more than us"

We rushed hazard at new gate cleared them instantly, then had a gate fight with you. As soon as we had a call to push through and empty our specs, You ran south we cuaght the stragglers and made our way back to 50's and faught hazard.

" We clashed at new gate as we swarmed any Intense Redemption member who had wondered in our territory and sent them straight to edge. As we were gaining the edge we got word of CP preparing to crash so we dipped south as NME logged in to join the party." You sent us to edge, yet our video shows you running south. No where in your video can i find, Frenzy clearing up IR and sending them straight to edge.

On top of that, you claim NME was rushing from single strip? yet you ran towards single strip? so your way of avoiding nme is running towards them? our video shows us sticking around and clearing up hazard again at 50's then getting a rush towards GDZ and clearing it up there with our full pull.

Hope you enjoyed your trip, We sure did enjoy ours.

hvw7ba.jpg
1spju.png

mackin' hoes since '94

Gj guys ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

yh pw yh my clans da best u didnt ko me my membas da best get koed we make loot u suk best klan

yhyhyh

your name :| am not happy

;ll00ll

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper