Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Bringing more "spotlight" to the pure world

M1nii

TL;DR. I'm thinking about doing a pure mini wars series. #M1ni in swiftIRC and let me know when you have a mini war. I do not want to overdo it, so preferably max 1 mini war a day per clan. And please keep the drama out of my channel :teehee:

Well, someone took the name M1ni (probably myself ages ago, just forgot pass + email). Anyhow, I would really appreciate it if you could read this whole post. I am getting good feed back from my youtube subscribers about doing a "pure world today" series; it is pretty much me going around to pure clan mini wars and casting more spotlight onto the pure world. This may extend to more events such as 1v1 tournaments if enough people like it.

I have been pure clanning since 2006 and can say I experienced almost everything there is from the pure world. A lot of long time starcraft players like husky and day 9 turned to casting, so I thought I would try to take a similar path. I do not expect to get as big as them, but I do enjoy doing commentaries during my spare time. Commentaries are getting old, so I thought I'd try casting, as weird as it sounds. Before people say I will be biased to FOE; no, I will not be. I personally stepped back from the scene and am now an elder. I do not attend events aside from full out wars (once a year...?). With that said, I feel like the pure world could use more highlights. I plan to start small and do mini wars; a top pure video of the day would be nice as well, but I will try to stay away from it because it is sort of copying chrisarchie. UNLESS people really want it. I want to start with p2p mini wars because it involves a lot more than f2p. Obviously, I cannot do anything without being notified of these mini wars. My IRC channel is: #M1ni on swiftIRC. A lot of people in there are 138s, and some FOE and MM... so it's a pretty mixed channel. Feel free to idle in there and highlight me whenever there is something going on. Of course, I would love to see the top clans battle it out, but I do not mind doing less known clans as well, so don't be shy!

As for my youtube channel; it consists of a lot of pures and some mains. I will post a link to your clan forums in each video to give you some publicity for the chance to cast your events. I try to keep my channel a friendly community as well, so anyone trolling either of the clans will be blocked.

My yt: www.youtube.com/m1nisn1p3r (feel free to remove this link if it's against the rules)