Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith Defeats Intense Redemption 3-0

Co0kiezs

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i find it funny how ir can't take the loss,our site and teamspeak haven't been online since the prep. I heard they even paid someone to do it l0l

they want this Zendick man, We gonna give it to them, they think that since its their ani that they can revive a dead rivalry, after this weekend it'll be back to 20- pulls for them. I see a not so pretty future for ir.

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

i find it funny how ir can't take the loss,our site and teamspeak haven't been online since the prep. I heard they even paid someone to do it l0l

It seems as if your clan is ran by 10 year olds.

You realize what your leadership has gotten you into?

Yeah we ddosed you dude? We spent all day after that losing doing inners/minis correcting our mistakes.. Yet you claim we ddos you. Maybe you should go fix this so called rivalry you got going on with a clan thats pulling 60 more then you to weekend trips instead of pointing fingers. Thank you for the damn prep, it showed what our lilguys got to get used to when **** goes towards the other clans rules who outlevel us heavily.

This attempt of flaming us and starting a rivarly back up again because you are in need of competion due to the fact that fatality is on your ass everyday is kind of sad tbh...Specially when me and you both know that... we are 28-3 against you in preps.

And believe me... you don't want beef with us. Goodluck rebuilding zenith, seems like these 20 pulls are kind of hurting you.

enjoy this topic below everyone.

http://rs-ir.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1...e-lowest-point/

creedv.png

Yeah we ddosed you dude? We spent all day after that losing doing inners/minis correcting our mistakes.. Yet you claim we ddos you. Maybe you should go fix this so called rivalry you got going on with a clan thats pulling 60 more then you to weekend trips instead of pointing fingers. Thank you for the damn prep, it showed what our lilguys got to get used to when **** goes towards the other clans rules who outlevel us heavily.

This attempt of flaming us and starting a rivarly back up again because you are in need of competion due to the fact that fatality is on your ass everyday is kind of sad tbh...Specially when me and you both know that... we are 28-3 against you in preps.

And believe me... you don't want beef with us. Goodluck rebuilding zenith, seems like these 20 pulls are kind of hurting you.

Don't want beef with you? Where have you guys been for the last 5 months, pulling 20. Nice try bud.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

I think they do want this rivalry, numb nuts.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png