Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM VS NME [P2P Beatdown]

ttp

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

it seems NME is really easy to troll

+1

My Avatar > Yours

soz pal

This is where I laughed the most.

Wait a minute, how can you honestly say member for member NME is better than CP? Even your staff members know CP is better matched, that's why you didn't prep us a few months back.

Anyways, if NME keeps losing they'll be back to doing 30v30's soon, heh =-p

Because having preps with every single clan but CP doesn't say anything. :rolleyes:

+1

My Avatar > Yours

soz pal

Wait a minute, how can you honestly say member for member NME is better than CP? Even your staff members know CP is better matched, that's why you didn't prep us a few months back.

Because having preps with every single clan but CP doesn't say anything. :rolleyes:

It's quite obvious we would of won a prep in either server at the time, your staff didn't want to kill it's hype. Sadly, the hype killing has already began because every large scale matched fight you guys get you lose. Looking forward to viewing some NME 30v30 topics soon. :thumbsup:

I quite like 30v30s

Ofcourse we'd still be pulling higher than some clans...

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

+1

My Avatar > Yours

soz pal

It's quite obvious we would of won a prep in either server at the time, your staff didn't want to kill it's hype. Sadly, the hype killing has already began because every large scale matched fight you guys get you lose. Looking forward to viewing some NME 30v30 topics soon. :thumbsup:

I quite like 30v30s

Ofcourse we'd still be pulling higher than some clans...

lo0o0l

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png