Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[CP] Feeling Hostile?

-Merk-

convicts1.png

Today, Corrupt Pures managed to show to every clan whom we encountered in a cluster, our great ability to shift and stay organized all over the Wilderness, while still giving certain clans beat-downs. After a great two hour and a half long trip, we decided to end knowing we had the highest KDR of all Pure Clans. Thank you to all of the clans whom we fought today.

Today's KDR:
2x3FB.png

David:

jAoYA.png

Corrupt Pures Vs. Hostility

To start off the trip, Corrupt Pures rush Hostility near the Single Strip area. Hostility made a desperate attempt to try to run inside the trees, but whilst this happened, multiple piles were made in CP's favor. All of HI's higher levels dropped quickly due to the high combat levels in CP and the low level Wilderness we were in. As we were taking advantage, TLP decided to crash from the west. We dipped with our loot and were ready to encounter HI a lot more throughout the day.

jAoYA.png

Corrupt Pures Vs. Hostility

We got word that Hostility was walking up towards the Corp area of the wild, so we waited to get a clean fight against them. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case since IR rushed just as we got into the groove of the fight. CP being the skilled clan it is, managed to not get hurt by IR at all, and got a great transition onto HI while they ran around like headless chicken. They eventually led themselves to the lava pockets north of Corp, where they literally dropped like flies. At this point, IR or another clan attempted to rush the CP still at the battlefield, but we logged in due time, losing no one.

jAoYA.png

Corrupt Pures Vs. Hostility Vs. Zenith

Corrupt Pures then encountered Hostility northeast of Moss Giants. Not knowing they were fighting Zenith, we ran in with our Rune Scimitars high, ready to get some more loot. After a few shifts to make sure we wouldn't get sandwiched, we concentrated fully on HI. At this point, Zenith left the fight and we found ourselves in another 1v1 with HI. The fight then dragged out to North Mossies, and after making Hostility members question why they were still returning, a clan rushed in from the south so we dipped with our loot.

jAoYA.png

Corrupt Pures Vs. Intense Redemption Vs. Zenith

Not fully satisfied with our trip yet, we decided to pay IR a visit. We encountered IR fighting Zenith north of Mossies in the lvl 40 area. Staying together against the Wilderness gate, we demolished anyone whom decided to step out of the clump. After the fight moved a bit south towards the lava, Zenith decided to bail west, and IR ran south. We followed IR, picking off any of their stragglers effortlessly.

jAoYA.png

Corrupt Pictures

120609165620.png

120609181005.png

120609181140.png

120609170057.png

120609170209.png

120609181124.png

120609151611.png

120609153312.png

120609155621.png

120609155701.png

120609155837.png

120609160039.png

120609160516.png

120609163144.png

120609170934.png

120609171012.png

120609171214.png

120609171219.png

120609171307.png

120609171425.png

120609172510.png

120609173032.png

120609173350.png

vhlsk.png

jAoYA.png

Thank you for reading our topic, there were no flames intended <3.

[sun][10:25:12 PM] <Azrael> I'd sell your ip for 50 cents.
6ROlO.png
My clan still has events, does yours?
#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh is this a troll?everytime you fought Hi you crashed and we only had half our clan with us. 2nd off you retreated to mossies during every fight! 3rd off there is no way u got all those kills off Hi and most of our deaths where from that cluster that everyone focused on us. Cmon CP make a truthfull topic plz

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

what signups...? also ur vid shows u rushing us then running away lolwut also wheres the 1st fight in the vid where u apparently banged us all out. well done on ur trip if any of this is true

gj

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1

what signups...? also ur vid shows u rushing us then running away lolwut also wheres the 1st fight in the vid where u apparently banged us all out. well done on ur trip if any of this is true

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

Uh is this a troll?everytime you fought Hi you crashed and we only had half our clan with us. 2nd off you retreated to mossies during every fight! 3rd off there is no way u got all those kills off Hi and most of our deaths where from that cluster that everyone focused on us. Cmon CP make a truthfull topic plz

Thanks for pulling more opts than us like I ordered you 2 Weeks ago so we could give you another beatdown outnumbered. Kdr doesn't lie you got smashed as usual, perhaps a prep this week as well?

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Thanks for pulling more opts than us like I ordered you 2 Weeks ago so we could give you another beatdown outnumbered. Kdr doesn't lie you got smashed as usual, perhaps a prep this week as well?

u keep on hugging mossies for regroups? whilest we stay in multi.... if u havent realised we are not a kdr clan

The 1st picture of Hi running Zenith is right next to you?seriously so much lies

If you think Z and CP would ever team, then you are obviously new and should exit the topic :thumbsup:

u keep on hugging mossies for regroups? whilest we stay in multi.... if u havent realised we are not a kdr clan

Obviously you are not a 'KDR clan' when all you guys do on your trips are die alot.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

Just because we know how to avoid getting sandwiched and your officials do not, doesn't mean you aren't a "KDR clan"

6ROlO.png
#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

The 1st picture of Hi running Zenith is right next to you?seriously so much lies

There are institutions for your condition you know. Hope you take advantage of them.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

gj

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

There are institutions for your condition you know. Hope you take advantage of them.

2457235568_lol_guy_xlarge.jpeg

6ROlO.png
#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM