Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[CP] Feeling Hostile?

-Merk-

Well when one clan has 230 deaths and they claim superiority vs a clan that has 3x less deaths, you realize that they have no idea what they are doing or talking about. :whistling:

Until you realize that they were teamed on by 2+ clans at a time :), on top of the fact that they outmaneuvered both the other clans in multi for the majority of the trip... Oh and the fact that they had more fights and action than almost both of said clans put together :P.

Superiority is a matter of opinion, since KDR has been proven to fail in its overall purpose, as proven by the image below.

zX88.png

This is a trip of yours some-odd 3-4 months ago, and tbh, the amount of action represented on that is pathetic.

Now although you may be able to claim a win based off KDR after getting cleared (mainly because your invites are in tcapes and not in the clanchat), you cannot take sole credit in your KDR score, since you chose only to rush alongside Zenith ;).

Just saying

Facepalm. get the **** off of my topic

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Qodeu or whoever you are

Im glad you feel like you're obligated to prove your worth to me with paragraphs and charts of you attempting to show me that you had any bit of fun today. Regardless we know the amount of deaths along with you even suggesting we teamed with any clan is hysterical which makes it easier for us to not take you seriously. When saying you 'out maneuvered' us, you did so well you managed to only get 230+ deaths!

From your arguments, the only thing I've collected is ~ if you get romped in a cluster you were teamed on and if you have had a negative KDR for the past 4+ weeks , KDR doesn't prove anything.

P.s stop trying hard with your paragraphs of jibberish because half the things you say make no sense, start with little sentences and advance from there :thumbsup:

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

@Toxine

Fair enough, if my paragraphs make no sense I'll make it simple so people on the short bus can be in the loop too.

You try to roast us for having 200+ deaths, when we had more kills than you and action than you, even with you teaming with Zenith.

Every rivalry your clan has gotten into you've lost. You lost to EOP in early 2011, you lost to NME in 2012, and you're trying to make a rivalry out of nothing besides the fact your clan can't keep its pulls. Notice how every clan you HAVE started a rivalry with, they've ended up outpulling you to the point where they compete in the 60+ genre.

The fact you are attempting to diss Hi on a topic concerning a Pk trip you invited other clanless people to (without having them in the cc), as well as teamed on, doesn't bode well for you.

Hope that made more sense than me being subtle.

Proud Founder of the NMEKU

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Proud current +Oldschool of Hi.

You try to roast us for having 200+ deaths, when we had more kills than you and action than you, even with you teaming with Zenith.

I'll just facepalm at this first. So you blame us for teaming when your callers have no idea how to conduct themselves in a cluster? Yeah brah we must of teamed if you got sandwiched in every fight and gwased in seconds.

Notice how every clan you HAVE started a rivalry with.

That awkward moment somebody attempts to flame you with rivalry talk when the climax of their clan has been a rivalry against Activation/Turbulence

The fact you are attempting to diss Hi on a topic concerning a Pk trip you invited other clanless people to (without having them in the cc), as well as teamed on, doesn't bode well for you.

How are we attempting to flame your clan when we clearly dominated. You even showing a hint of disagreement shows you were either not at the trip or ride the short bus (omgimfunnyshortbus).

All these talks of this being a rivalry are ******* hilarious. You little guys have no idea what a rivalry is, if we gave 2 ***** about you we would have given it to you already, right now we're just enjoying our free loot. The last thing you want is your little moral to be flushed down the drain and be back in that pit you were in for those 5 months or however old you are l0l.

Do yourself a favor and stop making yourself look like a new guy yeah mate! :thumbsup:

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

Well this isnt goin anywhere lol good job cp and hi's death werent all from u lol

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Well this isnt goin anywhere lol good job cp and hi's death werent all from u lol

Obviously, 3/4 were though :]

AzfyA.png

Obviously, 3/4 were though :]

Lol then gratz :P..... Even tho cp has low pulls id say ur pretty effective vs people with higher numbers lol just organize a pkri or somethin and see who gets more kills/death lol and if u were "teamin" then dont xP lol

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

21798277.jpg

Hostility (also called inimicality) is a form of angry internal rejection or denial in psychology. It is a part of personal construct psychology, developed by George Kelly. In everyday speech it is more commonly used as a synonym for anger and aggression.

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg

Hai Eric, cool definitions

Corrupt -

guilty of dishonest practices, as bribery; lacking integrity; crooked: a corrupt judge.

debased in character; depraved; perverted; wicked; evil: a corrupt society.

made inferior by errors or alterations, as a text.

infected; tainted.

decayed; putrid.

Credits of NME:

over a week of logs

http://nme-rs.com/cp...-chan-logs.html

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Corrupt -

guilty of dishonest practices, as bribery; lacking integrity; crooked: a corrupt judge.

infected; tainted.

decayed; putrid.

we're all of that and more :D

problem?

AzfyA.png

Corrupt -

infected; tainted.

decayed; putrid.

Im Fine with being a bad ass rebel who believes in something that nobody else does.

Im fine with being Dishonest, A pervert and Evil.

If being Dishonest, A pervert and Evil makes me A true CP Member, then so be it.

I can life with that.

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg

Corrupt -

infected; tainted.

decayed; putrid.

Im Fine with being a bad ass rebel who believes in something that nobody else does.

Im fine with being Dishonest, A pervert and Evil.

If being Dishonest, A pervert and Evil makes me A true CP Member, then so be it.

I can life with that.

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Went from writing paragraphs of stupidity to correcting a foreigner's spelling.

YOU JUST DONT STOP DO YA!

AzfyA.png

Went from writing paragraphs of stupidity to correcting a foreigner's spelling.

YOU JUST DONT STOP DO YA!

He's the one trying to quote definitions sir ;)

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.