Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith Defeats POP Down 30

Co0kiezs

ty for free loot z and pop

greetings, HI 1item unit

O god you killed 2 z members must of been proud.

3qUVX.png

zzuqm.png

I took out 4 hi members in 1 round of a prep pm 4 tank lessons.

KO no RM?

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beating Pop down by 25 is like beating up a one armed midget with a butter knife.

Jokes look like u had funsies

Your clan didnt go out today u had 10 ppl that logged in and went and sniped fights with nothing but a DDS

120610133626.png

Amazing pull, keep it up.

Thx dude its more then you pulled today, Wait you didnt even go out ?

Do me a favor get off our topic.

L0L I don't play runescape to further any sort of career, I play for fun, as does Hostility. Sniping you was fun and watching your reaction was even better. Goodluck putting "Leader of Zenith, #14 clan of all time." on your McDonalds resume.

Laughing at you and your clan. Kinda embarrassing when ya can't even go out cause you have a 14 man pull. Next time you want to flame, remember this. Were the bigger clan, and we will have no problem sending you into a slump. Goodluck

YEH YOU GUNNA SLUMP A KLEN THAT OUTPULLS U U GUD KLEN

Why did u picture so many mains from that baconstrips team? they weren't even focusing just on you.

But looked fun and gj killing POP.

^

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

Z #1, Owned POP.

Combat Level: 110+12 ..::.. Pureclanin since 2k7
Proud Ex-Warlord Of Menace
Proud EX-Officer of WAR
Proud Ex-Elite Of Enormity

Proud Current Member Of Zenith
b6schv.gif

Beating Pop down by 25 is like beating up a one armed midget with a butter knife.

Your clan didnt go out today u had 10 ppl that logged in and went and sniped fights with nothing but a DDS

120610133626.png

L0L I don't play runescape to further any sort of career, I play for fun, as does Hostility. Sniping you was fun and watching your reaction was even better. Goodluck putting "Leader of Zenith, #14 clan of all time." on your McDonalds resume.

Laughing at you and your clan. Kinda embarrassing when ya can't even go out cause you have a 14 man pull. Next time you want to flame, remember this. Were the bigger clan, and we will have no problem sending you into a slump. Goodluck

Why did u picture so many mains from that baconstrips team? they weren't even focusing just on you.

^

When those mains rushed in we lobbied but w60 has dat 2 step lagg took ages.

120610133626.png

^

There quantity over quality. We actually have quality members ready to do work. I can't believe you're still in enemy. It's going to be funny when they realize what a retard you are and boot you.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

IR and Hi off my clan topic till you fight us - We'll show you the better clan.

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

i see like 20 pop? can i have a video?

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg