Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

(00:14:56) <[Hi]Kyle> Gl Saturday Zenith

Co0kiezs

We had to pay our good friends a Visit. We heard that Hostility and The Last Pures where having a run in, and we rushed in on top of them and controlled the whole fight no matter how much they pushed us or whatever, we dominated the fight KDR Wise. Shortly afterwards, Mayhem Makers had decided to crash and we moved inside the maze, and logged out.

Not sure if srs or troll?

You tried to crash and TLP and HI ran you a over. Next time better check the right KDR.

1w29rc0.png

hahahaha good troll is good

Lol, proud of that KDR while you were teaming. Maybe next weekend you can pull a little more than 30 :teehee:

Maybe next weekend you won't bring an lpc to your trip

:teehee:

What LPC came with us? All I hear is we brought an LPC, and you can't even name it. If i'm not mistake you teamed with HI, a clan that got like 20 kills and 200 deaths. lololol. And you think those deaths were from you? MM rushed us, and took a bunch out. Silly little tlp been in a slump for like 5 months.

z has been in a slump for what? 2 years now? :whistling:

tlp just let it go. they got rocked at new gate, but they have their own version of the story its not a big deal.

gj today z hope you will fight us tomorrow

5 year old clan and pulls 40 to trips :thumbsup:

k0 no rm

2ewgrxw.gif

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is Zenith starting a rivalry with TLP, they will only slump like they did last summer when IR punished them for months straight.

Hey man, hows Frenzy?

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Why is Zenith starting a rivalry with TLP, they will only slump like they did last summer when IR punished them for months straight.

Hey man, hows Frenzy?

Good man, maybe if you accepted our minis/preps/pkri's you'd know exactly how good we're doing.

Proud Ex High Council Of The Greatest P2P Clan Ever.
ByoZL.png
xBbOH.jpg

Wait is Frenzy a team or a clan? :confused:

They are the number 1 p2p clan in runescape, idk what you're on about kid :teehee:

But how i never seen them in the wild and you claim that they are the #1 p2p clan in runescape :teehee:

woop woop

inb4Fastback111sayssomethingretarded

Pretty sure your blatant flames are a lot more retarded than anything I have ever said.

Uhm. Last clan standing? lols.

NME ended because every other clan had ended and you wouldn't give us a pkri. and we had just finished ours with MM.

Good job though

Jokes on you, because we had a return fight with MM after YOU.

Yeah, we ended because there was no other clan to fight. EoP ended, and Z + MM were in a pkri. So we had nothing to do.

lol. That's why you were the "last clan standing"

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

inb4Fastback111sayssomethingretarded

Pretty sure your blatant flames are a lot more retarded than anything I have ever said.

Uhm. Last clan standing? lols.

NME ended because every other clan had ended and you wouldn't give us a pkri. and we had just finished ours with MM.

Good job though

Jokes on you, because we had a return fight with MM after YOU.

Yeah, we ended because there was no other clan to fight. EoP ended, and Z + MM were in a pkri. So we had nothing to do.

lol. That's why you were the "last clan standing"

get off my topic if you have nothing good to say.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Hostiliy,IR,CP,Fi, and now frenzy/tlp.

Good job zenith :) keep it up.

IR a rival please, Zenith can clear your clan faster than Hostility

Btw wheres your topic

KO NO RM?

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

Wait is Frenzy a team or a clan? :confused:

i understand you wouldn't know because your leaders refuse to fight us anymore, it's alright though that's what happens when you can't keep up.

Fight Z in f2p and You will get a P2P Prep, O w8 havoc doesn't f2p.

So many people hate. That TLP Fight we had around 36-37 people inside maze when we hopped out. Teamed with an LPC? Lmao Just Lmao

Put it this way, were the only clan that actually gave clans like MM/Fi/FOE some nice fights. Even though we lost a few we still had **** LOAD OF Fun. It was not like our KDR was dramatically Low, and we got a lot of kills

Keep On Hating

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

We had to pay our good friends a Visit. We heard that Hostility and The Last Pures where having a run in, and we rushed in on top of them and controlled the whole fight no matter how much they pushed us or whatever, we dominated the fight KDR Wise. Shortly afterwards, Mayhem Makers had decided to crash and we moved inside the maze, and logged out.

Not sure if srs or troll?

You tried to crash and TLP and HI ran you a over. Next time better check the right KDR.

1w29rc0.png

hahahaha good troll is good

Lol, proud of that KDR while you were teaming. Maybe next weekend you can pull a little more than 30 :teehee:

Maybe next weekend you won't bring an lpc to your trip

:teehee:

Which LPC LOL!!!!, we'd never team with a LPC even if it was Hi

OTS3c.png

RjD0i.png

mmlog2.png

Hostiliy,IR,CP,Fi, and now frenzy/tlp.

Good job zenith :) keep it up.

IR - Cleared Your On our Anniversary, and slumped your clan back to 20 pulls

Hostility - Punished them Today

Fatality - Fought them out numbered by at least 15-16 people today, and we did pretty nice.

Corrupt Pures - Pretty sure we cooled down, don't really have anymore hate towards CP

Frenzy - One Server Clan, Good members etc. Would be more competition if they did F2P. We hardly see them anyways.

The Last Pures - Respectable clan to fight in both servers.

But back to your clan, don't get me wrong or anything but didn't you into for EOP saying your going to join them soon? http://eop-rs.com/forums/index.php?/topic/...amel-stopin-by/

What I found more hilarious on that topic is that your friends with Shokh. Which means you must be bellow the age limit of playing Rs and having the abilities of talking in game.

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png