Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith Vs Enemy [P2P Prep]

blue

I'll give it 2 weeks before the idiots who followed cranked realize the mistake made joining an MPC. Makes me sad and embarrassed leading NPO having nearly all the members join a rival clan because of a 22 year old well known spastic who goes by cranked.

No flame intended Z, you probably understand how I feel although I quit this game lol.

There is nothing wrong with joining an MPC. All this is going to do is create more action for clans on the weekend fighting clans like Fatality, FOE, Mayhem Makers, EOP, and Enemy. Yea to an extent the pulls are temporary, but I have in all intentions of making to most of it.

As for CranKed, you can't really flame him man. He put his heart into that clan and when he did you guys where pulling in your high 70's. So you really can't call him an idiot. Sometimes it good to join a rival clan, because everything we have said against each other is already done/gone. We have done all the flaming, its about progress and moving forward.

and can someone ban this fastback11 retard

Ban me?

Your rank was the one who flamed. I just quoted someone else because I don't see why you brag about a "59 man pull" when 20 of them are from NPO and he got mad for no reason.

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the positive replies, apart from the Retarded spastic kids from Hostility and that 1 Retard in NME that no1 (including his own clan) doesn't like him (stella). Hopefully we have more preps in the future NME.

Your English level is 1.

Thanks for all the positive replies, apart from the Retarded spastic kids from Hostility and that 1 Retard in NME that no1 (including his own clan) doesn't like him (stella). Hopefully we have more preps in the future NME.

Do you read what you type? "that 1 Retard in NME that no1 (including his own clan) doesn't like him."

You just said everyone likes him you RETARD

RIPRIPRIPRIP

u quoted the same post twice in 1 reply :-s

Your English level is 1.

Do you read what you type? "that 1 Retard in NME that no1 (including his own clan) doesn't like him."

You just said everyone likes him you RETARD

RIPRIPRIPRIP

u quoted the same post twice in 1 reply :-s

Wow. You can read! :o

Yeah I did because somebody else responded to it and I thought it was funny.

Then I posted my response.

Is it that hard to understand? :S

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png