Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Phtp Guide - For Pures Exp/fun

Kingrang3194

phtpbanner.png

welcometophtpi.png

phtp3.png

Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/PhtpChannel?feature=watch

locationa.png

Hi, this is my first time writing a guide so if there is any way I could improve, do tell me.
This is a guide for people who are interested to get decent stats and enjoy training them.
I myself achieved 99 Strength(2x), Attack(1x) and Ranged(1x) using this method so please be patient.
Lets have a look at PHTP in action and where PHTP is located.

locationyanillecc2.png

clanchatq.png

Here is the location that PHTP is at, it's at the house portal in Yanille world 51,
Yanille house portal is just at the entrance near the sand pit. (If you guys don't know
how to get to yanille the easiest way is teleport to castle wars by using a ring of
duelliing and run East past the ogres and you'll come to some double doors, walk
through the doors and you'll see the portal straight infront of you).

dbowx.pngclanchat2.pngdbowx.png

Here is the clan chat as you can see it's active and people are on most of the time from all different timezones.

bothpics.png

Here is PHTP in action, as you can see they're is plenty of pures training on eachother. (I was praying because i'm gathering pics for the guide)

Secondly, the rules: Rules: 1-30 Defence, NO Overheads, NO Magic spells, NO Staff of Light Special Attack(Protect From Melee) NO Attacking alchers, No Constant Piling the same person & NO Camping (Camping is waiting for someone at the stairs. This ruins their exp) If you're caught breaking the rules you'll then be warned and if you continue to break them you'll be kicked from the house.

Don't worry if fighting isn't your thing, at PHTP we allow players to make teleport tabs and alch without being attacked by other players, you can also come and chill with your friends and watch players fight eachother. Theres two options of fighting at PHTP one is that you can fight in the dungeon where if you die outside the ring you spawn otuside the house, or the other option is to fight upstairs in a combat ring where you spawn just outside the ring. You only need 51 Construction to host PHTP however a dungeon is highly recommended.
commentse.png
Here are some comments of players that go to PHTP regularly and have been there for some time.

i666i1: I made alot of friends since going PHTP for the first time 3 years ago

combatpotion.pngKingrang: When i was a lvl 69 Pure i became a member I didn`t know alot about where to gain the best EXP so my friend told me about PHTP I was like wtf i then went with a couple of my friends and trained for a consecutive amount of time and i'm now a maxed pure.combatpotion.png

dscim.pngJaKeee`: Hey guys i've been PHTP since 06 and i've really enjoyed it. I've got 99's on around 3 acc's now because of PHTP and it's a really good place to train your pures. I've also met a fair amount of good friends at PHTP and i'm still in touch with them today.dscim.png

whipm.png``Sean> phtp is great for training and meeting new people, ive met most of my runescape friends from phtp, ive trained a fair amount of pures there so ive met alot of nice people along the way.whipm.png
rulesq.png

1.) Alchers cannot be attacked or attack someone else
*Alchers are not allowed to hold meele/range/mage armor that affects other players.

2.) No spec stealing.

*Cannot use a prayer and\or spell to steal other player's special attack energy.

3.)No Spec/Spells/Prayers that hinder the amount of exp you gain.

*No Zgs/Bgs special.
*No smoke or shadow spells.
*No bolas.

4.) No host stealing.
*When a player is hosting you may not "steal" the event under any circumstance unless prior approved by a Lieutenant+ rank.

5.) No overhead protection prayers.

*No meele, range, or magic overhead prayers.

6.) Players are not allowed to pile the same person over and over outside the Combat Ring.

*you must attack other players just as much as that person.
*No piling by the stairs\ladder.

7.) 1-30 defence limit - (players are not allowed to wear armor that requires a defence higher than 20)

*30-45 def allowed only if they are ranks of #phtp and have been pre-approved by an operater of #phtp to attend the event.
*This does not exclude them from the above and below rules, they must follow the same rules as 30 defence as lower players must.
*They are NOT allowed to attack other players UNLESS they are hosting, and MUST be in robes at ALL times.
*35 Def higher can't never use SS.

8.) Never ban a Phtp host and\or rank without a higher rank approving it.

*You must have warn the person atleast 3 times before seeking a higher rank.
*If there is no higher rank on, you must consult a staff member the same rank as you.
*Also remember to always take screenshots\videos\other forms of proof because a higher rank will be informed of the situation and will check up on you and the situation.

9.) When you stop hosting, try to find somebody who can host after you leave.

*If you lose connection, ask the person who took over if you can host again.

geard.png

Ok now time for the recommended gear to train with:

standarde.png

aa1f.pngarrowp.png Slayer helm (If you use the Slayer helm you're only allowed to wear robes
with it because it gives decent defence bonus, We don't want 1 def pures losing on
exp because you're in tank gear), Bear mask, Mitre, Robin hood, Or any kind of 1-20
defence hat/helm.
aa3.pngarrowp.png Amulet of Strength (Best strength bonus) Fury (Best all round bonus)
aa5r.pngarrowp.png Monks robe (Prayer bonus) Mind body or any other 1-20 defence body.
aa8.pngarrowp.png Black d'hide chaps, Monk's robe bottom (Prayer bonus) or any other 1-20 defence legs/robe.
aa7.pngarrowp.png Any god book with/without pages, Bronze-Adamant defender, Or any 1-20 defence shield/book you wish to use.
aa9.pngarrowp.png Climbing boots (Strength bonus), Wizard boots, Infinity Boots.
aa6.pngarrowp.png Granite maul, DDP++, Dragon scimitar, Abyssal whip, Dragon claws, Any type of godsword,
Saradomin Sword, Obby maul/Obsidian weapons (Recommended berserker necklace to add
15% damage to hits), Dharocks greataxe or any other weapon with 1+ attack and below a
30- defence requirement. (60 attack is highly recommended for PHTP seeing as the DDP+
is very useful and faster for experience).
weapondgfx.png

aa10a.pngarrowp.png Addy/mith gloves, Combat/regen bracelet (Strength bonus).
aa2sd.pngarrowp.png Fire cape, God cape, God cloaks, Team capes, Accumilator (If ranging).
aa11p.pngarrowp.png Berserker ring, Warrior Ring (I), Ring of duelling (Any charge)

I'd also like to add that you can bring strength potions to PHTP i'd highly recommend combat potions seeing as theyre cheap and effective, helps your xp train a little bit quicker :P

Here's the pics of the gear i'd recommend if you're 1 or 20 defence.

recommendo.png

1defgear6.png

I'm out of climbing boots so i'd recommend wearing them for the strength bonus. (If you don't know how to get climbing boots here's a link to the quest guide http://www.tip.it/ru...?rs2quest_id=69 )

recommend20.png
20defgear2.png

(Ps if you don't have any climbing boots at this time, i'd recommend them for the strength bonus)

…………………………………………____________________…………………………………………

…………………………………………|¤~•Exp Gain in PHTP•~¤| …………………………………………

…………………………………………¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯…………………………………………

PHTP is the best way for pures to train, the reason for this is because we use player owned house dungeons and combat rings. The dungeon is for fun, killing people outside of a combat ring will boot them from the house. It's almost like pking :P. The basic way of training at PHTP is dds or claws, u spam specs then hop into the combat ring and die, gaining all your special attack back. This is so u can spam spec which gets you exp way.

The second part of training at phtp is range and mage. Alchers are not allowed to be attacked, this is so they can watch fights which makes alching a little less boring.Alching in Phtp is really fun because you can watch awsome hits and is better then castle wars because you can't see much hits down there. Training range is pretty good at PHT* aswel, you can use dbow spec very often and its really fun, or you can use throwing knives, they hit pretty high because everyone is low defence.Training range is around 30-40k Exp each hour, and alching is 55k exp each hour.

……………………………………__________________________……………………………………

……………………………………|¤~•Ags,Bgs,Zgs……..70k Exp•~¤|……………………………………

……………………………………|¤~•Dragon Claws…...60k Exp•~¤| ……………………………………

……………………………………|¤~•Dragon DDS……..60k Exp•~¤| ……………………………………

……………………………………|¤~•Chaotic Maul……..60k Exp•~¤| ……………………………………

……………………………………|¤~•Sara Sword………60k Exp•~¤| ……………………………………

……………………………………|¤~•Obby Maul………..60k Exp•~¤| ……………………………………

……………………………………|¤~•Granite Maul……..60k Exp•~¤| ……………………………………

……………………………………|¤~•Korasi Sword…….50k Exp•~¤| ……………………………………

……………………………………|¤~•DH Axe……………40k Exp•~¤| ……………………………………

……………………………………|¤~•Dark Bow…………40k Exp•~¤| ……………………………………

……………………………………|¤~•Dragon Scimi…….40k Exp•~¤| ……………………………………

……………………………………|¤~•Whip………………40k Exp•~¤| ……………………………………

……………………………………|¤~•Brackish Blade…..40k Exp•~¤| ……………………………………

……………………………………|¤~•Magic bow……..30-40k Exp•~¤|……………………………………

……………………………………|¤~•Mith Knifes….....30-35k Exp•~¤|……………………………………

……………………………………|¤~•Mith Darts……..30-35k Exp•~¤|……………………………………

……………………………………¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯……………………………………

joinphtp.png
How to Become a Member of PHTP:

There is 2 ways to join the PHTP Staff Team.
Class 1 - Hoster Only
Class 2 - Assignment

class1r.png
To become a member of PHTP staff you will need to be a trusted person and very welcoming,
a PHTP staff member isn't just about being a rank in #PHTP,and a PHTP staff member consists of being a regular hoster.
Your house will need to include a Lectern, Portals, Glory?s, at least 1 Altar, a dungeon and a minimum of 2 combat rings.

class2l.png
PHTP staff also consists of Recruitment staff, and there job is to recruit 7 people Each Week you get 7 days.
Also there are ADV staffs, which do GFX, VFX, AE, Coding and other programmes.Yes we are needed of coders and gfx to help
out clans.

I hope this guide was useful for you fellow pures just pm me or Franco on irc if
we've missed anything out that you'd like us to add to the guide to make it better.
My irc nick is JaKeee` and Franco's is either Kingrang3194 or Franco we'll be in #PHTP
if you need us, Thanks.

specialthanksr.png

phtp4.png

Great guide mate, always been a great fan of PHTP it actually helped me train levels on every one of my acc's haha ^^ been a while since I've gone need to come check you nigguh's out!

Kingrang <3

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -

Always enjoyd doing PHTP back in da days when i played , hey franco <3

Proud to have been the co-leader of Devastation

Proud To have been The high council of Fatality

Proud Legend of Fatality

Retired as off 23-4-2011