Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

SOP Saturday Trip

sithlord

We had a fun time with the pull we had, SOP pulled 23 heading out and peaked at 26. Upset about the pull we still even though being lowest levels, and the only clan without addy (50-80 cb) decided to go out. We did very well, sadly, we could not get the video working in the start of our trip, so it is just the last 2 fights we had.

SOP vs Hi/Pop

We started off at 4:30 eastern time, and we walked up and heard that hi/pop were fighting and we went to crash, we were out numbered and as we rushed pop, hi came from south and we were in between with nothing to do but to pull south.

SOP vs Pop (Round 1)

After that we found pop between between piper and corps we rushed them with 23 people they probably had around 25 at the time and we cleared them losing only 8 people. Was fun.

SOP in Cluster

SOP was in w16, with just about every other clan ranging from pures to mains. We had some good hits several times in different clans, was fun.

SOP vs Pop (Round 2) VID STARTS WORKING! :D

We found pop rushing us near ca, we had a great fight with them from around the broken buildings by ca, to ca, where we finally cleared them OUT MASSED BUT NOT OUT CLASSED :D Ty 4 the fun pop!

SOP vs CP

We were walking up to see if there was anything left up in w16, where cp was waiting for us in a dd, they had many more than us and much more Def, Orhun smartly told us to pull south and we hit their 80s and cleared the low levels. Then we walked back to bank.

SOP vs AAO

SOP cleared AAO as they tried to rush from bh, AAO had around 10, was not worth putting vid up, but was fun thanks for the fight.

With the 26 and average around 20 peak we had, was a very good trip. We won some and lost some. Going for a bigger pull next week! Thanks for fights, And we did very well being out massed/cb by every clan!

Come out at lpc time some saturdays lol we could have a couple of fights :P

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

We are less than 20 def and 50-80 cb with only 2 80s were an mpc it be crazy to fight 80s-90s with 30 def in lpc!

L0l im kidding we will stay this timezone for now. I think there needs to be another catigory for us but idk... r, sv, sop, bv arnt really lpcs or mpcs i dont believe.

Anyways i mean just fight us our time =p

We are less than 20 def and 50-80 cb with only 2 80s were an mpc it be crazy to fight 80s-90s with 30 def in lpc!

L0l im kidding we will stay this timezone for now. I think there needs to be another catigory for us but idk... r, sv, sop, bv arnt really lpcs or mpcs i dont believe.

its fine your doing it right

wat u didnt kill any cp level 80s lol

Yea i dont think SOP killed any CP 80s but gratz on trip! ask someone to make u a divider/banner for ur topics

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

Lol i do agree with the new rank although we do not have 90s and only 3 pass 80 combat id be nice having a new rank in middle of mpc and lpc lol. Since Ul, Bv, R, Sop, Sv and maybe Yr although they r higher but id still put them their lol

I'm unsure what you guys are talking about.. If you watch the video, then you see us running down like I said so your high levels can attack, and you clearly see at the end that we kill a few of your 80s, and the rest ran north... lol... I don't even understand how your 80s owned, or how we owned you. The only thing that happend is we killed a few of your 80s at a low level we stayed south and you stayed north? lol Thanks for fight tho.. I'm sure yo killed some of our clan as we were coming down as well!

you guys aren't even having fun in mpc/hpc, you guys are doing this for fame.. come lpc we got robes!

vOleZnF.jpg

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

"I'm not a lumberjack, or a furtrader,
and I don't live in an igloo, eat blubber, or own a dogsled,
and I don't know Jimmy, Sally, or Susie from Canada,
although I'm sure they're really really nice.
I have a Prime Minister, not a President.
I speak English and French, not American,
and I pronounce it about, not aboot
I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack;
I believe in peacekeeping, not policing;
and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal
a tuque is a hat,
a chesterfield is a couch,
and it is pronounced zed, not zee, zed!
Canada is the second largest land-mass,
the first nation of hockey,
and the best part of North America!
MY NAME IS KEVIN, AND I AM CANADIAN!"

A0Fc80H.pngtdYRP8B.png

you guys aren't even having fun in mpc/hpc, you guys are doing this for fame.. come lpc we got robes!

Not to flame but your robes? your co-owner LSD has 40 defence? lol

We havin' lots of fun too! :P

Not to flame but your robes? your co-owner LSD has 40 defence? lol

We havin' lots of fun too! :P

Lol Yr had 90s wen we rushed them at p13 Sat :P then they ran south while we killed their 80s/70s were i got 2 sets of mithril and one of addy lol and ik we have like 1 or 2 80s but every else is 60-80 lol.